04

- next day -

matthews pov.

as i'm at my locker shawn, cameron and michael come up to me with the addition of lauren, rebecca and alanah.

"where's summer?" i ask as soon as i see shes not there.

"i actually have no idea" rebecca says.

"there she is" alanah says and i look in her direction to see her just turning the corner on our hall.

"damn" i say under my breath, i literally can't take my eyes off her.

"y'all hooked up didn't y'all?" cameron asks.

"shit! look at her i can believe i got that" i say very impressed with myself and also ignoring  camerons question.

"guess thats a yes" cameron says laughing and the girls gasp.

"ooh i see you!" michael says as he's grasping lauren like a teddy bear.

i watch summer as shes putting stuff in her locker and seeing guys all over her eyeing every part of her.

"i'll be right back" i say leaving them and going towards her.

i whistle when i get to her.

summers pov.

i decided to impress matthew today with my outfit.

outfit -

as i'm getting my stuff out my locker and putting my book bag  out i hear a guy whistle from behind me

as i'm getting my stuff out my locker and putting my book bag out i hear a guy whistle from behind me.

and i'm not surprised because literally every guy in the school has constantly been looking at me since i walked in the school

i turn around disgusted and then i see its matthew and i smile.

"you look amazing today" matthew says biting his lip and scans my body.

i began to blush and look down.

"thank youu" i say kissing him on the cheek .

he puts his arm around me as i shut my locker.

i glance at my group of friends and they're all staring at us

"so i'm guessing they know?" i ask looking at him

"everyone does now" he says chuckling as he sees like everyone staring at us well i mean we only hooked up everyone probably thinks we're dating already.