03

matthews pov.

i wake up with summer in my arms, were both naked.. damn! i can't believe we fucked already.

i sit up and brush my fingers through my hair.

i glance down at her as she sleeps.. her beauty's still at finest even sleeping; so untouched, the perfect masterpiece on earth.

she's the definition of beauty and it makes me crave her more and more..

as i sit in bed and admire her, until i decide on getting up to freshen up.

summers pov.

i wake up in matthew's bed well shit, i fucked up.. i barley even know him.

matthew isn't in the bed for some odd reason so i just sit there and try to wake my lazy ass up.

i end up only finding my bra and panties in the floor.

i put them on and find myself checking myself out, wow what i tool i am, just from one night of being boosted by a total hottie.

as i'm looking in the mirror i catch matthew in the corner of the mirror staring at me.

"good morning matthew" i say smirking and i turn around looking at him.

"good morning gorgeous" he says smiling looking my body up and down as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"how you feel?" he asks.

"fine.. kinda sore, no biggie"

he smirks and looks away.

i roll my eyes playfully and walk back to the side of the bed and grabs my phone and everything off the floor.

as i'm bending over to pick them up he smacks my ass so fucking hard lord i'm almost crying.

"matthewwww" i whine rubbing my ass

"sorry babe" he says smirking.

"i hate youu" i say putting a pouty face on.

he chuckles looking at the time.

"damn no school for us"

my eyes brighten

"fine with me, where are my clothes?"

"ummm" he says as he looks around the room... ah.. here" he says pointing at my clothes in between the bed and his dresser.

i stare at him to grab them for me and he just stares at me.

i groan loudly throwing my head back

"i'm not bending over for you to smack my ass again, so can you please give them to me" i say.

"fine" he says picking them up.

i put them on as he watches.

"can you take me to my house so i can get a new pair of clothes?" i ask.

"yea let me take you over there and then we can go out to eat after, sound good?" he asks grabbing my cheeks and kisses me.

i giggle.

"i'm not your daughter your treating me like a baby" i say laughing.

"according to what you called me last night you are my daughter" matthew says smirking.

i get flustered "i can't believe you just said that!" i scream smacking him trying to show how hard i'm blushing.

he starts laughing his ass off and walks out the room.

_

i finish getting dressed at my house, luckily my grandparents weren't home.

outfit -

i come back out my house locking the door

"DAMN MA!" he screams through the car door.

he literally makes me feel like the baddest bitch on earth.

"your always boosting me when i look like total shi-" i say getting in the car but i get interrupted.

"uh-uh-uh, you want me to pull up the pictures again?" he asks.

i smile and roll my eyes.

"your a fucking goddess, your beautiful okay? okay." he says and blasts then music so I can't say anything back which leaves me with a huge ass smile on my face all the way to wherever he's taking me to.

_

we end up at chipotle, and when i say chipotle that means we're lowkey in heaven.

we go through the line and i get bowl cause i ain't looking like a sloppy ass in front of matthew.

"im paying for her too" matthew whispers quietly but not successfully.

"mat-"

"too late" he says looking at me smirking as he swipes his credit card down the slot.

"thank you" he says smiling at the cashier.

"you didn't have to"

"but i did" he says grabbing my hand once we sit down.

we stare into each others eyes until i look away flustered once again.

"stawpp" i say smiling looking down.

"well i can't help but stare when theres such a beautiful girl in front of me"

_

awwwwh! what a cutieeee

leave a comment and please vote💓