11

summers pov.

its been finally been two days since the party and the day after the party me and the girls ended up skipping school and went homecoming dress shopping.. when i saw the dress it was love at first sight.

and then yesterday just i skipped and it was a day i felt the most depressed.

i cried most of the day and i never ate.. matter of fact i didn't eat both days. i was like the complete opposite of girls after a break up.

girls usually cry and eat like but nope not me this time, and that's surprising cause i love food and everyone knows it.. thats why i'm not a skinny girl i'm thick.

but today i'm growing some balls and going to school, but i'm literally wearing sweatpants, a jacket with a hoodie, slides and i'm bringing sunglasses to wear all day so no one will know i don't have any makeup on.

basically this outfit but a black jacket :

im also bring earphones to wear in class especially science and then lunch cause matthew will be there

- once at school -

everyone is staring at me as i walk in which annoyed the shit out of me.. i flicked off most of them. i didn't have the patience.

i end up walking past the girls because they we're with the guys including matthew.. he looked torn.

"summer!" rebecca calls out and i stop in my tracks and walk back.

"what?" i ask not looking at matthew.

"you okay?" the girls ask.

"im sick" i lie.

they pull me away from the guys

"matthew said the girl forced him to kiss her"

"i don't wanna talk about it" i say.

"fine but i think he's telling the truth maybe you should talk to him"

"not today" i say.

"okay it's up to you.." they say looking at me concerned.

i end up leaving and going to the bathroom for a few minutes to make sure i don't break down crying in science.

i collect myself and end up going to class a little late.

i go in the door and everyones attention goes towards me and then matthew, wow stuff gets around quickly people already know.

i look at matthew and luckily no one can see my eyes cause of my sunglasses.

"you're late" the teacher says and i ignore her and flop down in my seat crossing my arms.

the teacher just lets it pass and starts teaching a lesson i never listened to, i just stared at matthew from the corner of my eyes and he's doing the same but he's making it obvious he's staring.

once the teacher stops and gives us our worksheet for the day matthew starts talking.

"summer you've got this all wrong, i swear if you let me explain" he says.

"i don't wanna talk about it" i say getting ready to put my earphones in.

"we've got to at some point.."

"not right now"

matthews pov.

the stuff with summer had been killing me since the party.

i wish she knew the truth.. i cant imagine what she's going through.

she hasn't talked to me or looked at me at all day.. except science and all she did was tell me she didn't wanna talk about it.

i gonna fix this and we can be together again.. i love this girl i can't stand it for much longer.

_

its finally lunch time and summer just talks to the girls the whole time never looks at me once again.

"you need to tell her" mikey says.

"i've tried she's not letting me open up to her"

"that sucks" he says.

"i know" i say looking at her.

"we'll fix this.." cameron says.

"we better"

_