09

matthews pov.

- friday night -

we're currently at the football game and it's homecoming, and the game is getting ready to start.. gotta get on my grind.

but this game i'm a kinda a nervous wreck because i'm asking summer to the homecoming dance.

the plan is that i'm gonna have the cheerleaders are make a pyramid and hold up the signs asking "will you go to homecoming with me summer?" and then i'll come out in between them with roses.

and hopefully she'll say yes, i mean we are dating so if she doesn't i'll be surprised. alanah, lauren, and rebecca are in on it so everything goes smoothly.

imma just focus on winning this game and when halftime comes i'll get romantic and steal her heart.

summers pov

it's the homecoming game and matthew has been acting nervous all day, but i'm guessing it's because it's a big game.. i don't really know.

"matthew is acting really sketchy and nervous around me for some reason do you know why?" i ask alanah.

"no.. i think he's may just be nervous because of the game.. if it's not that i don't know"

i just shake it off and keep watching the game.

_

it's currently halftime and alanah, lauren, and rebecca want me to stay and watch halftime for some wired ass reason.. they're acting sketch as fuck cause they keep moving closer to the gate entrance to the field.

then all of a sudden the cheerleaders come out and make a pyramid or whatever the fuck its called and they're holding signs.

i automatically get excited for the lucky girl that's gonna get asked to homecoming cause thats what i think is gonna happen.

"awwh someone is gonna get asked to homecoming" i say to the girls.

they all start smiling and i look back and the girls turn the signs.

my jaw drops when i read the signs.

that lucky girl getting asked to homecoming is me.

"oh my gosh" i say covering my mouth.

"he's so sweet!" i say walking out to the field.

matthew comes out behind the cheerleaders with white roses, which are my favorite.

"so?" he asks smiling, i giggle "obviously i'm gonna say yes" i say smiling grabbing the roses and he grabs me and we kiss.

everyone in the bleachers start cheering.

"this was amazing" i say laughing looking up at matthew as he still holds me.

"anything for you"

_

this chapter was soo short i know and i'm sorry but it wont be long before the next update so don't worry.

- summer