05

summers pov.

im currently at home and i get a text from matthew saying he needs me at his place asap so i rush to the car to go.

i get there and he pacing back and forth at his front door.

was he waiting for me outside? what the hell.

"what the he'll happened to you?" i ask as he stops looking at me with pissed ass facial expression.

"the low life ass boys keep talking about you like your some kind of fucking toy and they're doing it right in front of my face" he says clenching his jaw.

"matthew.." i say.

he's acting like an overprotective boyfriend and were not even together.

i grab his hand and he flinches.

"matthew what did you do?" i say grabbing his hand looking at it and then i gently take him in the house and up to his room.

"it's.. it's fine i almost fought one of them but its okay the guys got me calmed down, they told me the teams success would be on the line if i got in a fight so i stopped and punched something other than his fucking face" he says.

"its not fine, you could have broke your hand and then you still wouldn't have been playing.. what the hell did you hit?"

i start rummaging through his drawers and finally found alcohol and bandages.

"i punched the punching bag but i didn't use gloves so"

i go back in his room and see him sitting on the bed.

he pats his lap i chuckle throwing my head back "mathew theres no time for your shenanigans, you need this on or its gonna get worse"

he makes a pouty face and i give up and crawl onto his lap wrapping my legs around his torso.

he pulls me onto him and starts kissing me all over my face and neck.

"stopp" i whine laughing as i push him back gently.

and he puts them out i smile and grab them gently.

"put your hands out"

"its gonna sting a little" i say

i start dabbing the cloth covered in alcohol on his knuckles as he flinches just a little bit.

"fuck" he groans throwing his head back which turns me on a bit but i don't phase it.

i wrap the bandages on both of his hands as i finish up.

"all done" i say smiling and kiss him.

"thank you baby" he says grabbing my ass pulling me more on him.

"dont let then boys bother you" i say after pecking his lips.

"i want you and only you" i say as i look into his eyes

he smirks "good cause i wanted to ask you a question" he says grabbing my hands and intwining them

"go for it" i say looking at our hands

"well since your mine and only mine.. will you be my girlfriend?" he asks nervously.