08

matthews pov.

we're back at home and everyone at school asked why me and summer were together and it's annoying cause i've heard it a million times already.

"girls were freaking out because i posted the pictures of you in the bed saturday morning" summer says chuckling as we work on some sort of dumbass science experiment in class.

"woww" i say.

"told you girls love you" she says rolling her eyes slightly.

"well i don't want nobody else but you"

she smiles, and i smirk. those are song lyrics by trey songz if y'all didn't notice what i did there.

"do you have football practice tonight?" she asks changing the subject.

"yup... can you stay?" i whine practically begging.

"yea, just because i wanna see you play and get prepared for the first football game friday" she says smirking.

i chuckle "well homecoming is coming up" i say wiggling my eyebrows.

"yay, i'm excited..wonder who's gonna ask me" she says jokingly and smiles.

i chuckle at her and we keep working on the project.

_

summers pov.

its currently me, rebecca, alanah, and lauren at this football practice. we're probably the biggest squad here.

"you and your boo is so cute" lauren squeals.

"all of us and our boos are cute" i say.

"obviously, but what was up with those pictures you posted of matthew in bed saturday?" rebecca says wiggling her eyebrows.

i giggle "he looked cute, so i wanted to capture the moment"

"so y'all didn't.. ya know?" alanah says.

"i'm not telling" i say smirking looking away and i pay attention to the practice.

i see matthew doing push-ups in the near back with the guys.

"they cute" alanah says chuckling.

"my mans killing it" rebecca says.

i laugh.

they then start doing a game a scrimmage and by the time thats over it'll probably be the end of practice.

"ooh" lauren says as someone gets tackled by cameron.

"thats my man!!" alanah screams.

i start laughing as she has everyone looking at her.

"he saved matthew from getting tackled so i thank cameron" i say.

"cameron is his lord and savor" rebecca says and we all start laughing.

"we're dumb as hell" i say chuckling.