[ EP. 1 : SLICK BITCH ]

oh, you think you a slick bitch?

"Thanks, boo," Jasmine smiled at her husband, Bryson, as he walked up the stairs with her bags in his arms. Bryson nodded, "It's cool, babe," He replied, following her to the front door of the mansion she and a few other women would be staying in.

Jasmine pulled her key out of her overalls pocket, and unlocked the door.

She was met with a loud yells of other females, and instantly became possessive over the man walking behind her. Ever since Bryson could remember, Jasmine was always trying to wear pants in their relationship, but he laid down the rules a long time ago, and she especially loved the ones in bed.

The camera men suddenly appeared, but the couple paid them no mind.

"I'm here, bitches!" Jasmine cheered, her Chanel purse hanging from her wrist, her hips swaying as she walked towards the noise. Bryson found himself watching them, as if he were hypnotized. "Damn," He whispered, and the camera man beside him silently chuckled.

Jasmine strutted into what looked like the living room, to see Normani, Zayn, Chasity and Justin chilling on the white couches.

Zayn had his girl on his lap, his fingers slowly treading through her weave. Chasity stood, pouring herself a glass of the wine on the coffee table, her eyes glancing up to see the Tillers walking in.

"Hey, boo!" Chasity shouted, putting her glass down to meet one of her model friends. Yes, Jasmine was certainly a model, and she had modelled with Chasity for a couple companies before. But, she wasn't signed with anyone in particular.

They hugged each other, Justin grabbed Chasity's glass and drunk what she had poured and licked his lips with a smirk. He knew she'd be pissed. . .

Bryson put his wife's stuff down and sighed, before stretching his limbs. What the fuck did Jasmine bring, Bryson asked himself, his eyes shifting over to the bag.

"Wassup," Bryson walked over to Justin, dabbing him up before doing the same to Zayn. They were still waiting for the Tesfaye's, the Brown's, and the Benjamin's. So, they decided to join each other in the living room and wait.

Of course, Chasity and Justin were the first to arrive, and after helping her find her bedroom, Justin insisted that they have a little time alone, before everyone else arrived. And, they surely did. .

They finally broke their hug, and Jasmine walked over to Bryson and sat right beside him. His hand gripped her thigh. She gave him a smirk. . .

"Justin, really?" Chasity whines, as she notices that all her wine was gone. He only gave her an innocent smile, and shrugged his shoulders, as if he were mute. She rolled her eyes, and sat back down.