[ EP. 5 : AFTERMATH ]

you were drunk ass fuck

"They did what!?" Chris asked, his eyes widened. He hadn't watched the newest episode of celebrity housewives, so he was very surprised when he came to pick Sasha up from the mansion to take her out and she had started to explain what happened between her and the other women.

"Yeah, Erin practically tackled me and started to punch me in the face," Sasha sighed, as she continued with her story, picking at the lettuce in her salad bowl with her fork. Chris eyed her up, his eyes squinting at her face.

He could kind of see the imprint of a bruise on her cheek.

"Now, the real question is, what did you do to ignite this fire?" Chris smirked at his wife, knowing how crazy she could be. She has gotten into fights before over petty shit, like this all the time.

"Nothing!" Sasha said, as if trying to make him believe her, but Chris was not stupid. He quickly read through her lie, and gave her the really, bitch face and Sasha knew she had to say it. . .

"I used this other girl to do the dirty work," Sasha whispered to herself, and she knew she was about to get scolded by her husband. But, he only laughed. "You used someone else!? And you still got punched?" Chris crackled in his seat across from Sasha.

"Shut the fuck up, Chris," Sasha sighed, her hand reaching up to swipe her thumb across her scared cheek. She flinched away from her own hand, before rolling her eyes. The imagines from last night floating around her mind.

"Well, do you wanna leave the show?" Chris asked, before he attached his lips to his straw and sipped drink. His eyes stayed on his wife, and watched for her facial expression to change. "I ain't no pussy, babe," Sasha told Chris, and let out a bitter laugh.

"They can't get rid of me that quick," Sasha said, her voice low, but Chris could definitely hear her. He reached across the table and grabbed his lover's hand, "Just stop all the fighting and be friendly," Chris told her, truthfully.

But, back at the house, Erin and Abel was on her bed. They sat with their bodies facing each other, and Abel held her smaller hand in his.

"So, what happened?" Abel asked his wife, his dark eyebrows creasing in confusion. With a triumphant smirk, Erin began to tell him how shit had started in the first place and then she skipped over the kiss she shared with Jasmine, and went on to the fight she had with Sasha. She'd talk about the kiss later.

"You kicked her ass?" Abel asked, as a face of surprise fell onto his face. Abel had known Erin before they had married and Abel knew that she was not a fighter. She rarely liked to yell, but it seemed as last night she had no problems with throwing a few punches.

Erin, not ashamed of her actions last night, nodded her head. "Damn, babe," Abel chuckled at his wife, before grabbing her hands and placing two kisses on each finger, "My baby is becoming a fighter," He mumbled, before moving to kiss her soft lips.

"Oh my gosh, then Erin jumped on Sasha," Macie spoke into the phone, and Don listened on the other line. "I know, baby, I saw it," Don answered to her, remembering that exact episode he'd seen only hours ago.