[ EP 11 : COMFORTABLE ]

[ EP. 11 : COMFORTABLE ]
she ruined it all

"What you wanna do today?" Chasity asked Normani, plopping herself down on her bed, opposite of Normani's. Normani thought about it for a minute, but came up with nothing. "I don't know," Chasity didn't say nothing, before she snuggled up into the bed.

"Maybe we can just have a lazy day," Chasity hummed into the pillow, pulling the thin sheets over her body. Normani laughed at Chasity, her legs crisscrossed on her bed. She watched, when Chasity peeked at her from where she laid. "What?" She asked.

"You lazy as hell," Normani giggled again, covering it with her hand. Her hands made Chasity chuckle. "Yeah, I knew that already," Chasity, playfully, rolled her eyes. She, then, pulled the covers back over her head.

"I bet Justin's lazy, too," Normani said, catching Chasity's attention. Chasity didn't move the covers from her head, but she did reply to Normani. "He sure is. . ." Chasity thought back to the times when Justin would make her stay home to cuddle and eat ice cream.

"Is Zayn?" Chasity asked, turning to lay upon her back, the sheet now on her face. "Well, I mean, sometimes he is, then other times he likes to go out and do shit," Normani shrugged her shoulders, she just thought he was both. Lazy, but active, also. . .

The two laughed together, and talked more about their husbands, and how good they were.

Outside of the house, Erin was surprised to find herself sitting at a little pasty place with Sasha. Sasha had caught Erin off guard earlier in the morning, stating that she knew a nice place they could go to and just chill.

So, here they were, sipping on milkshakes trying to start a conversation with each other. . .

"So, I'm very sorry for what happened between us earlier," Sasha felt genuinely sorry for what she had put the girls through. Her intentions were to just have fun, and to start at least a little bit of drama.

This time, when Erin observed Sasha, she saw that this apology might have been real. Sasha looked Erin straight in the eyes and apologized for her behavior and the behavior of her little sidekick, Macie.

"I accept your apology," Erin gave Sasha a warm smile, before she attached her lips to her straw. Sasha returned the smile, finally happy to have apologized for being a bitch to Erin. Of course, when she got home, she'd apologize to the other women for what she did.

Chris had taught her well. . .

"So, enough with apologies, how are you and Breezy," Erin smirked, her question directed to Sasha. Hearing her words, Sasha felt the warmth of the blush fill in her cheeks. Just at the sound of his name or nickname.

"We're great, actually," Sasha beamed, taking a look at her strawberry milkshake to see how much more she had. Erin nodded at her, wanting to laugh at Sasha blushing. "You love him a lot, don't you?" Erin asked her, a big smile on her face.

"Yeah," Sasha said, before covering her smile with her hand. She felt so embarrassed by how she swooned over him so quick. "No, no, don't find your love for him," Erin said, and listening to her words, Sasha moved her hand.