[ EP. 9 : GET TOGETHER ]

i missed you

"Bro, I'm bored," Anna sighed heavily, as she put her head into her cousin's lap. Chasity looked down at her cousin, as she started to play in her long hair. "I know, Anna," Chasity said, seeing as Anna has never actually chilled and just sat on the couch.

"We should invite the guys over and just drink our asses off," Jasmine suggested, as she walked into the living room with a cup full of strawberries in it. "That would be some real shit," She continued, as she grabbed the remote off of the couch.

"Yas, can we do that!?" Anna jumped out of Chasity's lap to look at Jasmine with big eyes. Anna was very enthusiastic, one thing that Aubrey liked about his wife. "Hell, yeah," Jasmine smirked at Anna, popping a strawberry into her mouth.

"Imma go call Daddy, now," Anna hoped that Aubrey could come, seeing that he'd been on tour for a minute and she needed to see him. She rushed to her shared bedroom with Erin and bumped into the lady herself.

"Woah, woah," Erin grabbed Anna's shoulders to steady her. Anna stopped all her movements, her eyes fixated on Erin in front of her. "Slow it down," Erin gave her one last look, before letting her go and heading back into the bedroom, where Anna followed.

"Everyone's inviting their husbands over for tonight," Anna informed Erin, letting her know to contact Abel before about twelve in the afternoon. "Aight," Erin nodded over from her bed, where she was folding a few of her clothes.

Anna grabbed her phone off of the charger and quickly unlocked it. Her acrylic nails scrolled through her contacts until Champagnepapí appeared. With a wide smile on her face, she clicked the contact.

On about the fourth ring, the voice of Aubrey himself answered the phone. "Hey, babe," Aubrey's voice flooded the phone's speaker smoothly, and Anna swooned on sight. "Hi," Anna had recently married the famous 'Drake,' after being in a friendship and relationship for over four years.

"So, what's up, mamí?" Aubrey asked her, making her breathing hitch in her throat. He had recently started to call her mamí, and everytime she heard him call her that, it made her feel some type of way.

"Aubrey, can you please come to the house for this party type thing tonight?" Anna was basically pouting over the phone, and Aubrey could hear it in her voice. "Ma, you know i'm still lowkey on tour, right?" Aubrey sighed over the phone. He really wanted to be there for her.

"I know, but, babe!" Anna whined loudly, her back turned to the camera man who tried to get a good shot of her on the phone. "I'll see, babe," Aubrey's voice was lighter now, as he spoke. With a squeal, Anna cheered.

"Yes! Thank you, babe!" Anna held a bright smile on her face. She heard him laugh over the phone, "You're welcome, beautiful," After that, they hung up, leaving Anna very happy with what just happened.

After convincing, everyone in the house had made sure that their man was going to show up for this little get together they were hosting at the mansion. Right now, eveyone was in their bedrooms getting ready. Downstairs all the alcohol the girls had, was all down in the kitchen. The food Normani and Erin had bought was down there, as well.