[ EP. 3 : CLUBBING ]

let go clubbing, bitches

"So, what you doing now?" Justin's voice could easily be heard from Chasity's phone, as she sat by the outside pool. Her phone's camera pointed directly at her.

She had missed Justin so much that they resulted in facetiming until he could go and visit her. None of the other men had came to visit yet, seeing as though this was only the third day of the show's season.

"Just chilling by the pool," Chasity sighed, pulling her dark shades above her eyes and looking out to where the pool was to see Sasha climbing up the diving board. Her one piece swimming suit, suited her well, but her recent attitude didn't.

It was almost a blazing ninety degrees, and everyone was feeling the heat. Erin had left the house and didn't let anyone go with her, as she wanted some time alone. Obviously away from Sasha.

Jasmine was just inside chilling, her feet up on the couch and a protein bar in her left hand, as she clicked through the channels on the television. Normani was in the kitchen, her attention towards the grilled cheese she was cooking.

Macie had left out almost the same time Erin did, a camera man with her. Being on the show, meant that you had always needed a camera with you when you left, so it was definitely one following her around.

"That's cool," Justin nodded on the other side of the phone, his eyes squinting at Chasity. "How long you think you can go for without this?" Justin asked, a smirk on his lips. He began to pull up his white t-shirt to show his wife what was beneath it.

Chasity watched, and suddenly laughed at him. "Boy, don't even," She held her hand up to her lips, as if to stop her laugh. "Last time I checked, you were begging me, right?" Chasity said, and looking up to the clear sky, as if trying to remember correctly. Even though she definitely remembered.

"Ha ha," Justin rolled her eyes, playfully, and shifted in his seat. "We'll see," Justin scoffed at her through the phone. Chasity looked over her phone, to see Normani walking out of the patio door.

She glanced at Chasity, before waking over to her. Over the three day period, these two women have become almost best friends. They went from having regular conversations with each other to twerking with each other in the kitchen.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Justin tried to catch Chasity's attention, as he spoke through the phone. She looked back down to him, "It's just Normani," She shrugged in the lounge chair, and Justin only nodding.

"Well, I have to go rehearse, babe," Justin told Chasity and with a few goodbyes and blowing kisses at each other through the phone, they hung up.