[ EP. 2 : SHIT STARTER ]

you a fucking shit starter❞

Macie woke up in the bedroom, she shared with Erin, to the sounds of shouting coming from downstairs. She shifted in the bed, her eyes slowly adjusting to the light coming from the sun outside.

"What the hell?" Macie groaned, the camera man lurking in the corner of the room, the camera directed on her. Macie propped herself up on her elbows, her dazed eyes drifted off to the other woman in the bedroom.

Erin was still sound asleep in her bed across the room, her soft snoring not nearly as loud as the yells from downstairs continued.

Macie yawned, kicking the covers from her body. She shuffled out of the comfortable bed, and slipped her feet into the slippers beside her bed, before making her way down the stairs. . .

"Ayeee!" Chasity shouted in the kitchen, as Normani twerked in front of her. Macie stood in the archway, leaning against it as she watched them. She had been dancing to no music at all. And, the man with the camera was surely enjoying it.

Chasity acted as if she were throwing money on Normani, their laughter filling the room. "It's really too early for that," Macie said, walking past the two girls, getting to the fridge in a matter of seconds.

"Whatever, seems like someone rode on the wrong side of the dick last night," Chasity tsked, making Normani giggle and stop her twerking to presume what she was doing before she started the dance in the middle of the kitchen. She had been cutting up fruit for herself.

"Shut it, Chasity," Macie looked around the fridge, finally pulling out protein shake, she'd brought along with her yesterday. Chasity rolled her eyes, and left the kitchen with her bowl of strawberries in her hand.

Normani gave Macie a plastic smile, before slipping out of the kitchen to steal a few strawberries from Chasity.

"I miss Justin already," Chasity groaned, as she dropped herself down on the couch. At the same time, Jasmine was strutting herself down the staircase a smirk on her face. Sasha only a second behind her.

"The Queen has awoken!" Sasha appeared at the bottom of the stairs, a smirk playing on her lips. Macie took her and her protein shake out of the kitchen to sit down, by herself in the kitchen, with her phone.

"What we doing today?" Jasmine asked Chasity and Normani, who were sharing the strawberries on the couch. "Well, there's a restaurant down by the beach we can go to," Chasity tells Jasmine, her teeth clamping down onto a piece of the sweet fruit.

"Aight, that's good," Jasmine nodded, indicating that she thought going out to eat with these girls would be a good idea. Maybe have some bonding time. . .or whatever.