Prologue: I've Always Been...

" OTAKU Style Love"

Prologue: I've Always Been...

.
.

His gold-tinted eyes that usually shone happiness whenever in public became cold and distant. For all the times-7 months to be exact- that I have known this guy and pestered him every minute of the day, I came to know that he isn't the perfect Prince that every girl in our school thinks.

Out there, he's all smiles and care-free aura with all his female fans, adored by my teachers, and praised by guys.

But here he is, glowering at me as if his personality snapped.

I think he snapped.

"Why with him?" He asked with a low voice, almost to a growl.

"Because," I started, suddenly remembering the reason why I'm trying to get a guy in the first place, "He already confessed, and I didn't even try hard to make him fall in love with me,"

"That's utter bull," He hissed, and with large strides, closed the distance between us into merely an inch.

"What-"

He grabbed my hand and yanked me into him, securing me with his long arms wrapped around me. I felt his breathing ghost my ear and I shuddered, burrying my face in his scent.

"Kanra, watashi no koto suki?" He whispered, arms tightening, "Hodoni anata ga zutto suki deshita..."

His last line made my heart race and my whole face explode into a thousand shades of red. I knew what he meant. I knew that because I've been stuck up into romance games and Animes since forever.

My mind processed the words and I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him as well.

"Yes..." I replied with a soft smile.

'Kanra, do you love me?'

'Because I've always been in love with you...'

Was what he said.

.
.