Author's note/ Character Info 1

Author's note:

Chissu!!!

Reimei Jennoir here to say something about this story!

.

First of all, thank you for all the reads that you guys have been giving! And seriously, why won't you review/comment/suggest??? (hehehe too demanding?) Please do favorite as well!!

.

Next, about the characters. There's some that isn't mine but I made it for my friends.

1. Kanra Otakuse - Mine! The proud Otaku girl who is surprisingly good at her studies. Unfortunately, she has a loner complex (like me!) and she's a daydreamer. Has shoulder-length light brown hair and red eyes.

2. Aerza P. Feilo- Belongs to a friend of mine (I scrambled the letters of her name). She's Kanra's closest friend in the whole class. She has long dark brown hair and green eyes.

3. Clea Alhercan - Also belongs to a friend of mine (Scrambled letters again.) (Also, she's here in wattpad: AuthoR_TsuKi_ChaN) She's an Otaku who is a year younger than us. She has straight, shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes and constantly wears glasses.

4. Izazuo Ryouta- MINE! The school's heartthrob and Kanra's classmate and torture material. He has a sister who's very princess-like but observant. He can sing, dance and play the guitar, plus he's a good athlete as well. Unfortunately, he doesn't do good in his studies. Also, he has a tendency of being sensitive and picky. Apparently, his attitude around public is different from when he is with Kanra and her friends.

5. Midorou Naru Hibiya- Not mine. Belongs to AuthoR_TsuKi_ChaN in her story "Always seeing the moon". He's Clea's date who understands her and the situations very well. He has black hair and brown eyes.

.

Well, that's all for the intro's and whatnots. I'll keep updating soon! Please do continue to support the story!! Thanks a lot guys!

P.S.

AuthoR_TsuKi_ChaN is a friend of mine so I already asked permission from her to use some of her characters. ^^

Signing out

~Reimei Jennoir