CH 2 : Weird Feeling

BOY POV :

I just can't believe what I just saw, it's like a blink of an eye. " Dang~, this girl got some moves. " I thought to myself. I look at her straight in her eyes, all I see is the beast looking at me along with Sooyoung. She told us not bother her and YoonJi ever again. Hearing her saying that, man I'm damn speechless as heck. I look around all the boys were on the ground moaning in pain. * honk honk * I got distracted by someone that Lilly is walking toward to. Are you seriously kidding me?!?! Is that the famous fighter in women UFC?!? I can't believe it; it is her. So, I look where Lilly is heading and it's that black car. Wait, what?? Why is Lilly going inside the famous fighters car. Hold up, is that her...... MOM?!? Seeing Lilly enter inside the car and drove off like nothing happen. *snap* I snap out of my head and Sooyoung stood there looking at me confusing.

Sooyoung : " Seriously Jungkook ? " She looked at me disgusting...

Me : " What?? " I reply confusing

Sooyoung : " Why are you staring... Hold up, are you falling for that b*tch?!? " She said annoyed.

Me : "  Why do you ask?? "  I said jokingly to her. She just walk away but I grab her wrist for her to look at me straight in the eye. " Why do you think I would fall that easily for a b*tch like her, hm? " She looked down and shook her head. I rustle her head like a little kid and continue walking while she's catching up.

Authors POV :

Just to let y'all know what Lilly's house looks like. So, Lilly's house is two-store like a rich family along with a garage and a gym, but she doesn't like or call her and her mother rich, and their house is electricity gated steel. Anyway, they open/unlock the gate by sensing only their car. They parked their car inside the garage and head inside the house. Well, back to the story.....

Lilly POV :

We got inside the house but something just caught my attention and look at the person suspiciously. I look at mom, her smiling face just turn into a beast about to attack its prey by the looking of her face expression. I look back to the person; she was smiling at me and smirk at mom. I'm like how the heck this person get inside the house and is she smiling at me. The hell....

Me : " I'm sorry, but who are you and how do you get in here while everything was all locked up? " I ask the person in a serious tone. I look at the person then back to mom.

??? : " Eoreumaniyah.....deongsang. " She smirk at mom and ignore my question.

Me : " Seriously mom, who's this person? " I ask mom confusing like I wanna know why this person is inside the house.

Mom : "This person; Lilly. She WAS your mother and I'm her little sister but not anymore. " My eye widen up of what mom said but she just continue on angrily.  " You really have the guts to show your stinkin face in front of my daughter huh? " mom said angrily like she's really pissed off right now because of this person.

??? : " Why?? Am I not welcome to see my lost daughter and say hi to her that you took her away from me?? " She said

Mom : *scoff* " Taking her away from you huh? Yah; she was abandoned because you f*ckus can't afford her. That's why I'm raising her as my own not for you. " all of the sudden my vision just went blurry and my head hurts really bad. I was trying to fight it, but my legs starting to lose balance so I fell and mom caught me up. " you ok Lilly?? " she ask worriedly. " I'm fine mom, it's just a headache that's all. " I reply to her with a smile.

??? : " You've done your best taking care of her MiRae-ah. Now she's coming with me going back home. " Mom got pissed when she said that she's done taking care of me. I stood up push mom aside not too hard and walk toward the lady. " that's my girl, now you're coming with me ho----*jab on the mouth* she looked at me holding her cheek.

Me : " I'm not going home with you. Why? Because you're not my real mother and I'm not your daughter. Her? *pointing to mom* she's my real mom; even tho she's my Aunty, she's still my real mother, my hero, my everything and also my life. She's been taking good care of me when I was little. Now if you excuse me I have homework to finish. " After I finish talking with this lady, I look at mom; she's smiling proud as a mother.

??? : " Now I have no choice, but you're still coming with me Lilly. " She stood up, grab my wrist about to take me out but I grab her hand and flip her on the side by locking her down

Me : " Didn't I tell you clear and simple? I'm not going anywhere with a stupid lady like you. " I said in serious tone by looking straight in her eye. She tap my hand to give up but I just let go of her. " Look, if you want to take me that bad; tell me the reason why you want me back? " I ask her serious like I wanted know because she looks like a spy of knowing where me and mom live. " You better tell me the truth before I have no mercy on you " she look at me like a innocent person want to spare her life like do I care about it??

??? : " Please don't do this to me Lilly, you know I'm innocent right? " Her voice was shaking but I just can't stand this women.

Me : " Ugh... You know what, you're wasting my time. " I said getting up while letting her hand go and look over to mom. "  Mom I gotta go do homework also study for the quiz and you...... " I glare deathly at the woman for barging in our house unexpectedly. "....... go back where you come from and who ever send you to find me, tell them they're mistaking me from somebody they know. " I said and head to my room for a shower. After that I wash up, I brought all my homeworks out to finish it and also study even tho it's far ahead but I'll just go ahead cause it's boring.

( school time ) ( fast forward )

JUNGKOOK POV :

Before I went inside with Sooyoung to the library, I saw someone sitting at the corner with a hoodie and earphones on. The person is kinda new tho, anyway I walked up to him to take a clear look but the person is sleeping. I look down its a notebook filled with notes for the study of course, but I'm just curious about this person. I lift up the hoodie and I just can't believe it's Lilly...I starting to have this feeling about Lilly, because she's way different from girls in this school and also Sooyoung too. Oh shit, she's awake I gotta get outta here. I got up pretending to look for a book and I saw Lilly answered her phone talking to someone and I don't wanna know.

Sooyoung : " um...jungkook aren't we suppose to study together?? " I snap out when Sooyoung ask me confuse.

Me : " huh? Oh yeah... Ggajjah!!! " I said to Sooyoung and I look at the corner but I don't see her anymore. That's strange...ugh nevermind...
We walk through the hallway to our lockers to get our books but next to my locker it's...... Lilly?!?. My eyes widen up because her locker it's next to mine. I like it tho...ugh what am I thinking, damn it..
I look at her; she's still wearing her hoodie along with her earphones on but man, I can hear her music clearly. *chuckle* I kinda like her songs because it's all about Hip-Hop.

* rrrrring *

Well, time for class. I got inside the classroom and I saw Lilly again looking at her turning pages of her notebook; maybe study I guess.

To be continue....

I'm updating next one ok....just need some more ideas...hope y'all like it...😉👍👍