CH 8

BANG PD-NIM POV

This is the best day for me, getting to know her daughter. I didn't know she had a daughter before. Oh well, time to meet new people nowadays. As I got inside my office to get her documents, I heard yelling outside. I quickly grabbed it and storm outside heading to the conference room, but once I enter in, I saw the boys trying to hold Jungkook and Yoon Mirae holding her daughter from making a scene. Really? Why does it have to be the maknae? Ugh.

Me: "Jeon Jungkook. That's enough!!" I raised my voice but Lily just storm outside all pissed off.

Yoon Mirae: "Do you have anything against Lily?" Yoon Mirae asked Jungkook in a serious tone

Me: "What is going on here?" I asked the boys and Jimin explained everything what happened as I look at Jungkook disappointed. " What is wrong with you Jungkook? " "You weren't like this when we have new people join the company." I said calmly but still disappointed.

Jungkook: "I just don't like her in here." He said but I just shook my head.

Yoon Mirae: "The question is. Why? Why do you hate her? Did she do something that makes you very furious of hating her? Answer me." Yoon Mirae sure is scary though. I was going to calm her but Lily came back inside grabbing her stuff. "Honey, where are you going?" She asks

Lily: "I'm outta here. Ill be killing this kid any minute." She said but her mom stopped her.

Jungkook: "I am not a kid!!!" He shouted

Jimin: "Shut it Jungkook!!!" He said angrily

Yoon Mirae: "You are not leaving this room Lily." She said and Lily obey her and slowly close the door and went back to her seat. I was surprised of how Lily respectfully listen to her mother while looking all pissed off. Yoon Mirae sat next to Lily and the boys were sitting across the table from Lily. While discussing about their personal designer as I glance at Jungkook giving a death glare at Lily minding her own business listening with earphones on. After all the discussing, I told the boys to show Lily around the building while Yoon Mirae and I will work on Lily's files.

TAEHYUNG POV

I saw Lily enjoying looking around and it gives me butterflies when I saw her smiles but it got ruined because Jungkook kicked her back knee just to make her fall.

Me: "Yah! Neo michyeoss ni?!? (are you crazy or what?) wae geuleoge haessni? (why did you do that for?)" I said while Lily is stood back up.

Lily: "He's just making it for fun. Looks like he wants his death wish." She said dusting her jeans as she turns side to us. "Lets just continue walking, shall we?" We all agree but I can tell that she's holding her anger in. I look at Jungkook smirking but I elbow his arm and he just look at me and gave him 'what is wrong with you' look.

After all the tour around the building, we went back to the conference room and Lily just sat next to her mom.

Yoon Mirae: "How's the tour honey?" She asked

Lily: "Its all good mom." She said putting her head on the table.

Yoon Mirae: "Anything interesting you found?" She asked

Lily: "Gym." She said

Yoon Mirae: "Just gym? Anything else rather than gym like dancing, studio, not those?" She asked but Lily just answer with a no. Wow, this girl is hard to get. I thought to myself.

Lily: "Just the gym mom." She said

Yoon Mirae: "*nods* ok honey, starting now, you'll be living with BTS under the same roof." When I hear, Lily is living with us, I feel excited and happy at the same time also Jimin hyung looks happy including others except Jungkook but Lily slowly sit back as she let out a long sigh knowing that she doesn't it at all.