CH 5 : Familiar or not??

Friday

*alarm buzzing*

ugh, *alarm off*

I got up doing my routine and getting ready for school. I went outside my room holding my uniform along with my school bag and duffle bag  going to the guest room where Yoonji and her sister stays. I was gonna knock but the door was half open, then I went in and I her little all ready for school while waiting for Yoonji. When she saw me walked in, she quickly stood up and I bend down to her level.

Me : " Ready?? " I ask her

Yoonjae : *nodded*

YoonJi : " Heeyy~ . " I stood up

Me : " Hey, You ready.....for the quiz?? " I ask and she look shock tells me that she forgot about the quiz. " You forgot?? "

YoonJi : " OH DAMNIT!!! THE QUIZ!! " She said holding her head... I giggle and shook my head.

Me : *sigh* " Yes, The quiz. We better get going. C'mon Yoonjae " I said walking outside holding yoonjae hands going downstairs eating breakfast.

Mom : *sigh* " it's like I'm having one son and two daughters. " she said looking at us walking towards the kitchen.

Me : " Really mom?? " I ask

Mom : " what?? you always dress up as a guy. " she said and Yoonjae just chuckle. " Well, it's true that you dressed up like a guy. Anyway, don't forget about the game tonight. " she said. ( If you guys think what game I'm talking about, it's the UFC competition "game". )

Me : " I know mom. I'll be there. " I said. After eating our breafast, Yoonji and Yoonjae was waiting for me to finish. " Ok, see you after school mom. "

Mom : " Ok honey. Be careful. " she said while cleaning the kitchen.

Me : *peace sign*

We went drop off her little sister first and bid our goodbyes. Then we start walking to school and I bought my speaker with me because it's boring walking with no music, so I turn my bluetooth on to connect it and blast on some upbeat songs on spotify. Now, we're finally in school, all eyes everywhere. I just went and do my own business and head inside the class with my same style along earphones on. ( oh, I turned off my music along with the speaker when we enter inside the school )

??? : " Well well well. Look who's here. " I didn't hear anything cuz i was busy studying my notes but Yoonji just went quiet but she elbow my arm and I look at her. I took out on earpiece

Me : " What?? " I ask her but she just look down being quiet. I really hate it when I ask something and they just went silent not saying anything, shit. " I'm asking you a question. What?? "

Yoonji : " Those guys again. " she said. I look over and I saw Sooyoung giving a bitchy look while her group of friends doing their own makeup stuff. " They're gonna bully me again like always. " she said.

Me : " eh, forget those fakahs, just study for the quiz that's it. " I said to her try to forget those idiots.

??? : " You know, you look very familiar. " I look up to the person and it's nobody but Sooyoung. I took one piece off again.

Me : " I'm sorry, what?? " I ask

Sooyoung : " You look familiar. " she said again. I guess she is, my worst bully in elementary.

Me : " How familiar?? " I ask her by putting down my notebook while the whole class is looking at us two including Jungkook.

Sooyoung : " you look like that the person that I use to bully in elementary. " she said. ' i knew it, it is her. Ha! I guess she's gonna change her target then. '

Me : " Really?? That sounds fun. What about that person?? " I ask

Sooyoung : " I heard that bitch move to overseas but I don't know when is she coming. " she said.

Me : " What happen if she came back and attend this school ?? " I ask her so that I can know what's her plan if I tell who that bitch is she talking about.

*teacher approach*

Teacher : " Alright class, quiz time. You can start now if you get your test paper. No cheating. " The teacher gave out the test papers to the class including myself. When I got the test papers, I went ahead and start without looking around. While everything went silent I slit out my iPod & earphones and play it like nobody can hear it. *sigh* All done. I raised up the test paper signaling the teacher that I'm done with the quiz. He came over and took my paper, I grab my bag and head out to my locker to put my bag in. I went back inside the class to my seat but I just went sit to the corner with my hoody on and blast my music.

*phone ringing*

Me : Hello?? WHAT?!?!

To Be Continue

Sorry about the late updates. I'll try get more. Hope you guys like it. Please don't forget to comment and vote my story.