CH 4 : " ANDWAE YOONSAE-AH " - YoonJi

YoonJi POV

Lily : " Oy, You wanna go?? " she ask me

Me : Y-Yeah, we go.. I said stutter. While we were walking, I had a feeling that she's walking toward the LOAN SHARKS?!?! Oh hell no!! " W-w-wait!! " I said.

Lily : " What?? " she look at me confuse.

Me : " We're not going to the, you know. Those guys?? " I said while pointing to the loan sharks.

Lily : " We are. Why?? " She start walking.

Me : " W-wait hold up!! " I stood infront of her try to stop her from going to the loan sharks." Can w-we g-go around?? " I sound scare as heck. I look at Lily but she's calm like she's not even scared of loan sharks.

Lily : " Yoonji-ah, all I do is ask them questions that's it. But if they do something bad, I'll kill them ok?? " she said calmly. Now, let's go. We went outside trying to calm myself but Lily stop and turn to me. " Is it me, or there's a kid inside that car?? she ask me and I look carefully to their car. " Shit!!! they have my sister, like what the hell!!!

Me : " Damn it!! they have my sister!!! "

Lily : " Sister?? where?? " she ask me while looking at the car...

Me : " Inside the car, with those f***.. "

??? : " Yah~ Yoonji-ah, long time no see. "*smirk* he walk close to me and I just stood there, scared as heck.

Lily : " Whoa~. Slow down boy. " I was block and thank her for that. I saw him backing up but I don't know why tho. Is he scared of her?? " First, bring the little girl out. " Now. My sister actually come out of the car and she's crying, and I look at Lily telling my sister to come but they grab her tightly.

Me : " Please, don't hurt her!! " I scream out because she's the only family I have and she easily get asthma and I don't like it at all. I don't wanna loose her, she's too young to pass way. Hearing her crying out loud make's my heart break in pieces. " Please Please let her go!!! I'll give you whatever and please just don't hurt her... " I said crying in tears watching my sister crying.

Lily POV

Me : LOAN SHARKS huh??

Loan shark 1 : None of your f**** business kid. He said and he's choking the little girl but she's trying to break free but...is she having an ASTHMA?!?! Oh hell no..

Yoonji : " ANDWAE!!!! " she scream her lungs out to her dying sister that has asthma. I ran to beat those f**** because all I see that they only care about money but not someone's life.

Me : " Yoonji-ah, you know where my house is at right!?!? " I ask her while I'm busy beating up these stupid loan sharks.

Yoonji : " NO!! " she said while hugging her little sister in arms.

Me : " Grab my bag and look for my address and go there!!! " *panting* Man, these guys are hard to beat up *panting* I don't think I take them down all by myself. AARRRGGHHH!!!

Yoonji : " Why!?! " she ask... ugh, damn it.

Me : " Get out of here now!!! " I yelled at her.

Man, these guys get their asses here just for money, that's f*** up.The only thing I don't like about them, they threaten you by putting your family into this f*** mess. Hold up.. Is it me or these guys use to be a popular group in SM company?? W.T.H!!!! Ah damn, it is them!!! They're the EXO group and now they're the LOAN SHARKS??? * frustrated sigh * That doesn't make any sense about these guys..

TO BE CONTINUE

Sorry for making it short...I'll write more, so no worries guys.