CH 9

MIN YOONGI POV

The hell is going on here? I don't get it. Seeing Myunsoo just got up like nothing happen when she told Jugkook's girl something about middle school and all. Us boys stood up also but except Jungkook who looks angry and confused as we watch Myunsoo leave the room but her mom just gave Sooyoung a death glare and suddenly scoff shaking her head.

Yoon Mirae : " What goes around, comes around. " she said and Sooyoung runs out going after Myunsoo as we also walked out of the room watching her and caught up. Seeing the elevator reopened and seeing Myunsoo looking at Sooyoung with a smirk on her face while holding her helmet standing inside the elevator. Sooyoung slowly walk backwards when Myunsoo walk pace from pace towards Sooyoung. I have a feeling that something big will happen after this. I thought to myself getting nervous out of the blue.

Namjoon : " I have a bad feeling about this. "

Jin : " So do I "

Jimin : " Me either but I like Myunsoo atittude. She's pretty cool. " He said as he just fold his arms but got pumped frontwards when Jungkook walk passed us as he walk to Sooyoung and Myunsoo. " YAH! aish jinjjah. " Jimin shouted at Jungkook angry tone but he doesn't care.

I wonder what will Jungkook would do cause I have a feeling that Myunsoo will beat him up or something I don't know. Ugh, I'm tired. Got to go sleep. I thought to myself heading to the prafctice room while the others are watching the three doing something or make a scene.

MYUNSOO POV

Seeing Sooyoung stopping the elevator from closing the door as I stood there sfor a short time and walk towards her while she walk backwards. She just look at me like a beast ready to eat it's prey but it's going to be the other way around. Look's like she knows now. I thought to myself as I throw my helmet on my shoulder holding it like a real bully.

Me : " Took you so long to figure it out aye? "

Sooyoung : " You really do have the guts to run away huh? " she said making up some words to defend herself as I just scoffed shaking my head of how stupid she is as always haha.

Me : " *scoff* You call that run away? bruh, You don't even know how my life goes. " This girl, is sure stupid and idiot as heck. I thought as I pop my neck as a habit when Jungkook walk and stood in front of Sooyoung and face me like a man.

Jungkook : " neo deo jal geuman-hae. naga. ( you better stop and get out. ) " . He said korean speaking at me as he think I don't speak hangul. What an idiot including his stupid girl.

Sooyoung : " oppa, nan gwaenchanh-a. ( babe, I'm ok ) "

Me : " *scoff* igeon neomu jjanjeungna. " I said sighed irritated and continue . " Yah, igeos-eun deulamainga? " I said sighed shaking my head as I walk back to the elevator waiting after I pressed the button for the door to open as it did. I walked in and face toward the door middle of the elevator when Jungkook tried to stop but it finally closed. I put on my helmet when the door opened at the parking lot floor as I got out heading to my motorcycle.

JUNGKOOK POV

Did she just show her back at me? Oh no she didn't, she's gonna to get it when she arrive at the dorm. She's totally a dead meat. I thought to myself as I turn around looking at Sooyoung worriedly and grab her hand going back to the conference room where the others are at.

Me : " Forget about her. She's weak. " I said as she just followed me lowering her head down.

Sooyoung : " Yeah, she is. " she said and I just smile a little but the inner me is like telling me that I'll be regretting for what I did to Myunsoo but i just shook it off and sat down with Sooyoung sitting on my lap as I forgot that Myunsoo mom is with us. She just gave Sooyoung a death glare and began doing paper works but I just roll my eyes at her and wrap my strong arms aroung Sooyoung waist.