Late

March 24, 2016

"Come on" I screamed as rode bike through the allies. It was 3:09 and my mother was going to kill me if I were to walk through the door any later then I am.
My legs were starting to get tired but I was almost there. I peddled faster feeling the wind in my hair as it brushed in my face.
I finally got home. I dropped my bag, helmet, and bike on the ground. Then tip toed to the door were the devil mother waited for me, so she could strangle me. So I opened to door as quietly as possible and peaked behind the crease of the door.
The coast was clear. I walked in so quietly that a mouse wouldn't hear me.
"KATIE", my mother yelled with anger in her voice.
I froze.
She walked half way down the stairs and stop to look at me.
"Here the heck have you been!" She yelled
"Umm.. I was coming home and I..umm.. TRIPPED... Yes tripped and I.. Scrapped my leg." I said with fake pain in my eyes.
She walked down the stairs and stood a foot away from me.
"Ooooo I see. Then how did you hurt your "leg"?" She said playfully but with the same anger.
"Well I.. Um. "
She grabbed my skinny jeans and rolled them up.
"I don't see a scratch. How odd. Where were you?"
"Okay fine I was at 7 eleven getting a soda"
"And"
"And hanging out with James lee"
"WHAT?!?"
"Please please don't get mad we are just friends"
Flash back *
I sit there on the curb of the 7 eleven, checking my snapchat.
"Hay bae how you doing" James said as he comes out with two dr. Peppers in his hand. He hands one to me and he kisses me.
End of flash back*
"Okay.. But that doesn't mean that you can just stay out later with out telling me."
"Okay okay, I'm sorry it won't happen again"
I start walking up the stair to my bedroom.
"I'm watching you" my mothers yells up at me.
"Yeah yeah okay"

Hay guy hope you have enjoyed reading my first part to this love story. I know right now the story does not relate to Ross yet but I'm getting there. Anyway part 2 will come out soon. Bye