The Sleepover

Ross's prov.

Man that was a day. I have got someone who is holding my hand and a kiss. I wish this day would never end.
"Hay do you want to get some ice cream" I say trying to get her not to go.
"Umm sure"
We walked to Dairy Queen and we both got a strawberry swirl, then started to walk to the car.
"Hay" I say
I put my finger in the ice cream.
"What?"
I put some ice cream on her nose. Her eyes widen. She does the same thing to me.
"There now we are both clowns"
We both laugh and tell jokes till we get to the car.
"I had a really fun time"
"Me to"
We both hopped in the car.
We got to my house and I stopped the car.
She looked at me and I looked at her, we lock eyes.
"Umm.. I was wondering if I could leave my car out side your house so I could sleep there to night. I mean with all the traffic, I'll probably fall asleep half way on the freeway." She said
"Non seance you can sleep on the pull out bed its a lot more comfortable than a car seat."
"Are you sure?.. I mean I could-"
I put my finger on her lips
"I insist it will kind of be like a sleepover"
We both walk in. I offered to pull in her luggage, and of course she was a little hesitant but in the end she accepted. So I grabbed her one suit case.
She walked in like she was seeing the place for the first time. I smiled knowing she loved my place. I really love her.
"So the coach over here pulls out into a bed.. Or I can put a matters." I explained
"Umm I think I'll sleep on the pull out bed"
"Okay I'll pull it out so you can get some sleep"
"Who said we were sleeping tonight.... Let's watch a movie.... You can pick a movie and pull out to bed, I'll be right back"
She walks to the bathroom with her Attack on Titan suit case behind her.
I pull out the bed and pick and old classic Totoro. (Also the authors favorite movie)
She came back with a Rilakkuma nighty.
Ooooo she really likes anime I thought I loved her before but now I might propose to her today. Ross thought in a joke full way.
"HOLY SHITTACOS" (No I don't cuss)
"Is that Totoro... That's my faaaavorite Movie."
"Well I had a hunch that you liked anime so" she sits down next to me on the bed then when she settles in, I press play.
We watch some off the movie and then I decided to make popcorn.
I come back with a big bag of popcorn, then sit back down. She slowly fall asleep on my shoulder. I still watch the movie until I fall asleep as well.
The next morning
I wake up and roll my head to see no one there. I instantly get out of bed and walk around. I still don't see her then I start calling her name
"Katie..Katie"
I walk in the kitchen to see a note on the fridge it said
Note
     Dear~ Ross
Sorry for leaving I wanted to stay but you see I live at my moms place and I told her I would only be gone for a day. I have already stayed my welcome and I did not want to wake to tell you I was leaving, So I left this note. If you wish to call me back here's my number.
End of note
She's gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay guys hope you like this short story so far. I wish I could update more but I'm currently traveling the world.. So its kind of hard for me to write. Anyway sorry if there is any miss spelling or any errors in general. Hope you guys like the story. )^o^(