Her

Ross's pro.
I heard a nock on the door
That must be the winner for the contest.
I was excepting her to be a geek with glasses and braces with pimples and a minecraft shirt. Nope
I open the door to see her standing there with a pair of ripped up jeans an Alien T- shirt. She also had long brown hair with her phone and purse in her hand.
No geek glasses. No braces. No pimples. And no Minecraft shirt.
She pretttttty
"Hi I'm the contest winner from the one million subscribers" she showed me the approvement papers.
I took the paper and looked at them then back at her.
"Well let me inch adduce myself.. My name is Katie and of course you don't need no inch addiction." She shakes my hand.
"H..Hi come on in"
She steps in and looks around and then seats herself on my couch. I sit on the other couch.
She looks at my "YouTuber" set up.
"I have always be interested in how you make you videos. Do you mind"
"Not at all"
She stands up and walks to the my computer and setup. She brushes her fingers over my desk and then looks up at my camera.
"Is this a Nikon D300!?!"
"You now it"
An hour of computer talk later
"So a little birdie told me that you like the anime Fairy Tale" she said
"I'm guessing that little birdie was me and yes"
"What episode are you on?"
"Season 2 episode 15"
"Danget.. I still on Season 1"
"Ya know.. We could watch from were you stopped together if you want"
"If you don't spoil it"
"Deal but I have to warn you Gray is.."
"La la la la la"
We both laugh and sit on couch and watch Fairy Tale for 5 hours straight.
I think I'm in love.