Leaving again

Katie's pro.
  I wake up to the sound of some one screaming at me and pushing me up and down. I could also hear my mother screaming something that I couldn't make out. My eyes started to open to see Ross holding onto my shoulders and pushing me up and down saying wake up.
Then I see my mother.
She looked like she had just walked through hell.
She had her hands up in the air like she was about to catch a football. From what I could see she looked like she was cussing her head off.
I instantly wake up with wide eyes.
I jump off the couch and say to my mom.
"It's okay... he's a friend" I say not knowing what she was mad about. For all I know she could have been mad that I forgot to do the dishes last week.
"This burglar is your friend?"
"What do you mean... didn't you let him in"
"I sure didn't... This man broke the back gate and walked right in and started screaming your name!"
"Sorry ma'am I will replace your gate... I need to talk to you Katie"
He said as he grabs my hand.
"Hay young man you can't just walk into my house and take my daughter and leave" she said and grabs my hand.
"Mom I have had enough of you deciding what I can and can't do, it's summer and I'm going to collage. You can't treat me like a 2 year old forever." I pull from her grasp and left.

Sorry for the lack of uploads I have been running all over the place. Anyway I hope this will make up for it. I might not post for a while but I assure you that content is being made just not as frequently. -KawaiiButter123 (^ _ ^)/