With A Cherry On Top

Katie's pro.
"Okay you stop pulling me now" I say
"O yeah sorry" Ross said in his cute sexy voice
We were standing in the middle of a grass field. It felt like a fairy tale the birds were singing and the leaves were all hissing in the wind. The thing that brought me back into reality was the fact that there was a homeless man walking down the street with a shopping cart filled with junk.
" Katie.." Ross said with an even more sexy voice than before.
"I didn't run all this way just to swing you around like a drag doll"
" Wha..what do you mean"
" When I emailed you that short message about you winning the competition. I though you would be some random teenager... But you were more than I had expected you had this sparkle in your eyes and I.."
"Ross?"
"I..I Like you"
" Ross I..I can't... you are my idol and I have a bo..."
Flash back
"Come on Katie... just one night together"
James putts his hand around me. I hit them away."
"No James... I can't, I told you, I...."
"Shhhhhh"
He touches my lips and tries the same move again.
"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME!"
I get up and reach for my bag. He grabs my keys and swings them back and forth.
"In 20 minutes I'll give these back"
I reach for the keys but I miss until the 14 time, I angrily grab the keys and storm out of the house and slam the door.
End of flashback
"Katie... Katie?"
"O sorry I lost my train of thought..What I was going to say I have...a bad Mother"
"That's what I wanted to ask you about"
"What do you mean?"
"I want to ask you if.....you........are happy the way you live"
"Why do you ask?"
"I'll answer that question when you answer mine"
" Fine....I...I have to confess to you that I have been going through some struggling times lately and things like my mother aren't the best... but when I read your message I finally felt like smiling again. Your the one who picked me up and spun me around a million times till I laughed tears of joy. You where the one who who made that frown turn upside down... and I...I think I'm in love with you but I can't tell and I..."
He lifted my head and kissed me on the lips what felt like days turned into minutes.
His sweat warm lips touched mine and I felt like I could fly.
" I can answer mine now... me, Max, and Tim are all going to be living under one roof...
Like you have said you don't like your mother as such as you should... this could be a new start... for the both of us.... you can have your own room and make videos if you want."
"What about my family? What do I say? "O hay mom I'm going to be living with that boy that you thought was a robber and his friend,you cool with that, okay bye."I mean that sounds crazy."
"I'm not saying right now, I'm saying I can get to know your mom first, Get on her good side and ask."
"She will never say yes... no matter how many cakes you give her that say will you pretty Pleeass allow me to take your daughter to live with me."
"So what's your plan"
" I think we should just not tell her at all.... leave her a note that said I'm leaving home and be done with it."
" What about your stuff?"
"I can always get more stuff"
" So that's a, yes?"
"That's a yes with a cherry on top"