Leaving

Katie Pro.
I feel horrible. There's this feeling inside me that's telling me turn around or go back to him.
It makes me feel like a lion in a cage, I want to be free but there's the cold metal bars that keep me from escaping.
*Ring ring*
My god it's my mom. If I don't answer she'll think I'm up to no good. But if I do, some way or so how she find out where I've been.
"Shoot"
I'm going to let ring so even if she thinks I'm into trouble. I can say I had my phone on vibrate and didn't notice it.
Of course knowing her she calls again, and again. On the fourth time I think no vibrating excuse is going to save me. I answer.
Call:
M- mom K-Katie

K: Hay mom
M: what have you been doing I
Called you 4 times!
K: I'm sorry my phone was in my
bag and on Vibrate.
M: Okay.. Were are you now?
K: I'm on my way, can I call you
Back.
M: Sure.. Drive safe... Love you.
K: K.. Love you bye.

End of call
When I hung up she sounded a little unsure about my excuse. Does she know?
In frustration I trow my head on the steering wheel. A long HONK sounds the car.
Then another call. Thinking that it's my mother
I let it ring. Then "she" calls again. I look to see who it is.
Ross
I pick up knowing that he's going. To worried as heck.
Call:
R:Ross K:Katie

R: WHERE THE HELL
ARE YOU?!?
K: Did you get my note?
R: Yes, but that doesn't
answer my question.
K: I'm on the freeway
heading back to my place.
R: Okay I'm coming
K: What you can't, you
Don't even know...

End of call
He hung up. I can't believe it...how does he know where he's going.. I mean I only left my number righ.....
Flash back
"So do you have any family?" Ross said
"Of course I have family.. I live with my mom and dad. We live at the Over Look Hill estate. We have an amazing view of the city."
" Wow... That's sounds better than I nice view of the dumpster behind my house."
*Laughs*
End of flash back
Gosh Danget.....Me and my big mouth.