James and Ross

Katie's pro.

"Theirs my girl" I walk through the the door to see my mother arms wide open.
"Hay mom"
"So how was Alexa's house?"
"Well we went to the fair and then watched a couple of movies."
"That's fun...were there any boys?"
"No it was just me and her and Ruby (her dog that I didn't see)" I say as I walk over to the couch to see....
"James!!!...what the heck are you doing here."
"Well I wanted to see if you wanted to join me and my friend and see a movie...but senesce you weren't  home... Your kind mother let me in... why haven't you been texting me lately."
Okay that's to many questions for one girl to answer. Ross should be here any minute I need to get him out of here.
"Okay one my phone was on vibrate the whole time and two...No I can't go see a movie with your friends."
"Is there a reason you can't..."
"I.. Umm... Have to walk the dog.."
"You don't have a dog"
"Did I say dog...I meant cat"
I grab Milk Toast and hold her up into the air.
I could see she wanted to turn around and claw my eyes out.. either from me holding her up or for the fact that I said I was going to take her for a walk.
"Okay I'll wait for you after you take your...cat... For a walk."
"YOU CAN'T!" I blurt out.
"Okay..why... do you have something more important then spending time with your boy friend.... I know your lying so just spill the beans already.... Is this a way of telling me we are breaking up."
"No,no...its not that... Is just... I am... Really tired and I need to take a nap."
"Okay fine... I'll let you sleep but you better text me when you wake up." He replied as he slowly gets off the couch and kisses me.
"Bye"
"Bye James"
I lay on the couch just to have a little brake and wait for Ross to come.
Jame pro.
I can't believe her. She practically said get out of my house. She even told me she is going to walk her cat.... She thinks I'm that dumb... Man .
I grab my keys and trot to my car as I saw another car racing down the street like he or she were at Monte Carlo Rally. I Run across the street because I didn't want to become a James pan cake. To my surprise it swerved to the curb and hit my car. Was it trying to kill me.
"MY CAR" I scream
A driver pops out of the car like every thing was normal.
"Sorry.. I'll pay for it swear" then he runs out of the house and starts to shout...
Katie...Katie....Katie.
Okay what the hell happened in the 2 days I was gone. If Katie can't be honest with me then I can't with her.
Flash back
"Tricker treat!!" I shout at an old lady with a candy bowl in he hand.
"What are you young man.. this evening?"
"I'm Sherlock Homes mam... But secretly I'm James Coffeild... Age 8."
She chuckles and gives my a hand of candy
"Well we can't have a detective on an empty stomach... can we... Now go out there and fight some crime."
"Yes mam"
End of flash back
"Today I'm going to Sherlock Homes"