Chapter 8

Harry looks around the room then walks over to the hot tub and sits Justice down on the edge. Reaching over he turns the jets on then kisses her while he slowly unbuttons her blouse, while Harry was working on her clothes Justice was working on his. Once they were both completely naked, Harry picks Justice up and eases her into the tub then gets in behind her. Pulling Justice's back against his chest, they just sat there for a while like that quietly enjoying each others company. Suddenly, Justice turns and straddles his lap, her vaginal opening cradling Harry's rapidly hardening penis. Spearing her fingers through his hair, Justice kisses Harry and whispers against his lips.
"Make love to me, please. I want you so much."

"Babe, I want you too. Are you sure you're ready for this?" Harry asks her as he brushes some of Justice's amazing hair back away from her beautiful face.

"Yes, I have been for a while now. I just didn't know if you wanted me in that way yet." Justice says with tears in her eyes.

"What? Justy, I've been walking around for months as hard as a rock wanting you, even before we were officially a couple, I wanted to make love to you." Harry tells her.

"Then don't make me wait any longer." Justice says as she moves back and forth along the length of Harry's now hard penis.

With a groan Harry drops his head onto Justice's shoulder and grits his teeth. "Babe." He gasps out as he grabs her hips. "I love you so much, and I don't want to hurt you. But if you keep that up this will be over before it even gets started." With that said Harry raises his head and looks at Justice and sees her blown out pupils and fast breathing, leaning forward Harry kisses her and reaches between them, using one finger he flicks her clit a couple of times to see her reaction. When she about comes unglued at that he then eases his finger carefully into her vaginal opening, working it in and out, when Justice let's out a soft moan he slips in a second finger and continues.

"Oh God." Justice cries out tightening her vaginal walls around Harry's fingers.

"Shh, babe I've got you." Harry whispers as he pulls away, he then lifts her up slightly lining her up with his engorged penis and slowly lowers her down onto him.

When Justice feels Harry at her cores entrance she throws her head back and puts her hands on his shoulders. Bracing her feet on the bottom of the tub she lowers herself, when she got to the point where she knew it would hurt Justice reaches down and grabs Harry's hands and takes them off her hips, she then just sits the rest of the way onto his lap and puts her head on his shoulder.
"God, I love you." Justice whispers.

"I love you too." Harry sighs as he runs his fingers through her hair, while giving time to adjust to having him now inside her.

"Harry?" Justice gasps out.

"Yes hun." Harry moans as she moves slightly.

"Please do something. I've never done this before." Justice cries. "And I have no clue what the hell is happening to me." She gasps again as she feels more shock wave move through her body as Harry moves to look at her.

With a slight grin, Harry kisses Justice, then grabs her hips and rocks her, dragging her vaginal walls along his penis. Feel her shudder and tighten around him when he did that he lifts her then lowers her several times, when Justice realizes what he's doing she braces her feet on the bottom of the tub and helps. After just a few minutes of that the tingling feeling she felt started radiating throughout her arms and legs and ended up exploding in her head. Throwing her head back, Justice grabs ahold of Harry's shoulders and just screams, shocking him at how beautiful she looks. Justice then starts shaking, and her eyes widen as her nails dig into Harry's shoulders almost drawing blood, Harry realizes then she's going through a second orgasim. Seeing that causes him to cum, and Harry has one of the best orgasims he's ever had.
Justice slumps against Harry's chest breathing hard and Harry wraps his arms around her holding her to him.

"Jesus, is it always like that?" Justice asks once she catches her breath.

"No." Harry says. "That's never happened to me before." Harry tells her.

Raising her head, Justice looks at Harry and kisses his cheek. "Why not?"

"Babe, I haven't been with that many girls before you. 3 maybe 4. But I didn't love them like I love you." Harry tells her. "They were just a boredom reliever, someone I was using just as they were using me. You, I love and that I believe made all the difference in the world." He says.

"Well, I'm glad you were my first." Justice smiles. "That was amazing." She giggles kissing Harry's cheek.

"I'm glad I'm your first and last too." Harry smirks as he stands up and grabs a towel to wrap around them both. He then walks to the bed room and puts Justice in the bed and slides in beside her. "Sleep. I love you." Harry says kissing Justice.

"Love you." Justice mumbles back as she snuggles into Harry's arms.
...............

Harry looks up just as the double doors open only to see his beautiful Justy standing there with her hand on Bo's arm in the most beautiful wedding dress he's ever seen in his life. Tears instantly spring to his eyes, when he sees them both take a step forward, they are getting married. Harry couldn't believe this was finally happening, after years of abusing this amazing girl, she forgave him and turned his life upside down in all the right ways. Now after dating for a year in high school and four years of college, living together the whole time, they were finally getting married, and Harry couldn't wait to call her wife.

Standing at the double doors with her hand on her dad's arm, Justice couldn't believe, after 5 years of dating the guy of her dreams, she and Harry was finally getting married. They have inseparable for the past 4 years, going to college together, living with each other. They were even starting the same career as soon as they get back from their honeymoon, they both will be teaching at the same school as her parents, she will be one of the new English teachers and Harry will be teaching History, and she couldn't think of a better way of starting her life than by his side.