Chapter 1- Past and the present

Notice from the author: This story is like Kingdom of happiness, only the characters~~. Hope you like this new chapter and Thank for your help Kame-kun and Sara zhang! Now, here begins the story.

Setting: Night, a human house is on fire. A little girl, age 14, Name: Misaki Kurata. Her house is being burn by vampires. Kurata's were hiding from the vampires. Kurata's were hiding from the vampires who will kill any humans. Misaki was exploring the forest when she notice smoke from far away. As Misaki run to the smoke she sees her father and mother on the ground...their blood spilling. No vampires to be found. Misaki run to her father and shake him but....no breathing.

Misaki pov

I yell to my father hoping he will wake up,''Otoo-san, Otoo-san, wake up, wake up, don't you dare die, -starts to cry- Don't leave me, you need to keep your promise!! You always keep your promises, so open your eyes.''

As Misaki cries, her mother voice was heard. Misaki turn around and hurriedly runs to her mother and she grab hold of her mother hald.

Misaki pov

I yell,''Okaa-san, hang on, i am going to get the medical aid.'' Mother does not let go of my hand and said,''Its too late, Misaki my precious daughter listen to me carefully, vampires roam around the world so there is no place where you can hid. The forest you were just at, i have a friend there that can help you, go search for the holy land where no vampires or any devils can enter. Take this.'' Mother grab my hand and a something was drawn on my hand.'' I ask,''Mother, what is this?" Mother smile and said,''My magic....you have now inherit my powers, we humans have 50% magic but now since i gave all my magic to you, you have complete magic, you just need someone to help you with it, go find the holy place and my friend there will teach you magic to protect yourself.'' -Mother throw up blood and her eyes slow close- I shake mom and said,''No, don't close your eyes, Okaa-san don't leave me, i am scare to go alone, don't!!'' Mother last words are,''You will meet a fateful encounter.'' I yell,''OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN.''

As Misaki mourn for her mother, Misaki goal change from wanting to become a doctor to get her revenge against the vampires. Misaki dig a grave yard for her parents in the forest and went back to her burn house. Misaki have a habit to hid her important stuff in the backyard. Misaki walk carefully around her house and arrive at her backyard. Misaki brush the grass and a pink backpack appears. Misaki, take it out and see if anything is missing. This pink backpack is Misaki emergency backpack. But there is nothing in there now. Misaki recall using magic for lots of little things. Misaki use magic on the backpack to allow the backpack to have anything to appear when called. Misaki journey to the holy place begins.

3 days have passed Misaki still searching for the holy place where daylight lay. Misaki is still in her depress state but she will need to fight, for her future. Her revenge against the vampires.

Misaki pov

Where is this holy place? I'm so tired. -Sits in a near by log- -Something near by rustle- I jolted and hurriedly grab a near by stick. I said,''W-w-ho is there?''  -No one answer- I walk slowly to the noise and what i found was a pink hair girl i think about my age. Who have lots of injuries..As a who wanted to be a doctor once, i can't leave this poor girl here.

Misaki Kurata ask her magical bag for medical aid and started to heal the mysterious pink hair girl. 

Misaki pov

There that should save her from infections. I wonder where she came from? Is she a human or a.......vampire..-Shake my head- Vampire heal fast when they are hurt but this girl can't be a devil also, she is probably a human. Plus female devil and vampire are very rare. Oh, she is waking up. Her eyes slowly open and stare at me. She kept on staring at me and i ask,''Are you ok Miss pink hair?" Her beautiful golden eyes snap out and said,''Oh, i am ok.'' She get up and said,''Thanks for healing me, i fainted from hungriness tehe :P.'' I laugh. The pink hair girl touch my hair and said,''Beautiful blonde hair.'' I thank her and ask,''What is your name and what are you doing so far out here?" The pink hair girl reply,''My name is Hikaru Reizen, to tell you the truth i don't know what i am doing out here. When i wake up i was heal by you, so i don't know why i am here i only remember who i am, when is my birthday, and my age. That is all i remember now.'' I reply with sad eyes,''Oh..that's sad, my name is Misaki Kurata, i am a journey to find the holy place where i can live safe and sound, ..where i can also learn more magic to get revenge.'' Reizen-chan touch my face and started singing something,''Looks of pain and regret don't suit your pretty face. So take to the skies with your boundless passion~~.''  I was surprised yet happy and i ask,''Why you suddenly sing the song?" Hikaru made a blank face and said,''I don't know myself, just seeing that gloom on you made me sudden sing that, tho i don't think that is the full song..'' I patted Hikaru head and then said,''Well, i am sure someday when you unlock the song within you your memories will slowly come back to you.'' Hikaru nodded. I ask,''Hikaru Reizen, since you have no place to go, would you like to go on the journey with me? It would be more fun to travel with you.'' Hikaru smile and reply,''I would love to go on this journey with you, Misaki-chan!!''

From this day on, the wheel of fate starts to turn as our fated heroes finally encounter. What will lay in the future is mysterious, what we can do is look after our little heroes and support them.

---Vampire kingdom Chapter 1 ends---  --To be continue on the next dark journey--- 

Author note: Thanks for reading~ Hope you enjoy it, i will announce the next chapter here. Next chapter: The obstacles. Look forward to it, i will update within 2 weeks, no promise~ ;)