Chapter 20: The truth.

Silences befall on Ren and Nadeshiko. Nadeshiko ask,''So, what you have to say, if you have nothing to say, i will take my leave now.'' Ren call out to Nadeshiko and said,''5 years ago, i left you because i had to protect Hikaru, the new vampire princess.'' Nadeshiko turn around and ask,''What?" Ren bite his mouth and said,''This is top secret but since its you i can trust you....Hikaru is not really a pure vampire, she is half holy warrior and half vampire.'' Nadeshiko eyes widen and the story begins. 

5 years ago, King kuon and Ren was having their relaxing time chatting in the throne room, then suddenly the door fling open and one of the 7 warriors charge in and bow down. Ren said,''Its rude to just charge in like that, seiyu, did you need something?'' Seiyu said,''We found a small girl outside of the castle and we thought she was suspicious so we brought her here and let Kuon-sama deal with it.'' Ren reply,''Such a small matter why don't you deal with it yourself?" Seiyu said,''She have pink hair and golden eyes just like Kuon-sama.'' Kuon said,''Bring her in.''

The small pink hair girl came in and she looks straight at Kuon. Kuon said,''She does look like me, Ren is there a dark magic that can prove that we are siblings?" Then the previous king, Hak-sama came into the throne room and he ask,''Is something wrong here, Kuon?" Kuon ask Hak,''The pink hair girl over there looks just like me.'' Hak looks toward the pink hair girl and both of their eyes open and the small girl smile brightly and ran to Hak and said,''Papa Hak!!'' Hak also smile brightly and said,''Hikaru!!!" 

A moment of father and daughter air came through and soon been broken down. Kuon shout,''HAK! Since when did i have a little sister?!" Hak guilty face is shown and he said,''Um, i went and did something to another woman?" Kuon is now furious and Hikaru walks up to Kuon and touch his hands and said,''Nice to meet you, my name is Hikaru, whether you accept me as your little sister or not, i only need Hak, so you don't need to bother to be so angry.'' Kuon said,''She...'' Hak nodded. Every vampire does have the ability to read minds. Kuon said,''Ren take care of Hikaru, she is in your care now.'' Ren bow and Hak said,''Well well well, i am off to my vacation, byebye~~~'' Hak disappear in a flash and Ren mutter under his breathe,''That old geezer!!!'' Hikaru laughs and Ren said,''Let me bring you to your room.'' Hikaru said,''Ok, Ren your funny.'' And so that day on Hikaru became Hikaru Reizen. Ren duty is to protect Hikaru, and many vampire knows that Hikaru have many benefit and have been trying to use her for their greed. Hikaru and Kuon as develop a brother and sister relationship and Hikaru small body in 5 years she looks very grown up and she is like a 15 years old, so her current age is 15 years old but actually vampires is always young. 

-Story over. 

Ren said,''My duty is to protect Hikaru every single second, and vampires and Holy warriors aren't meant to be together, and i don't want to put you to danger.'' Nadeshiko said with a furious tone,''So thats why you said those horrible words to me when we break up, you didn't even think about me and your baby?!!!" Nadeshiko cover her mouth and she ran away. Ren stood there shock and he said,''Nadeshiko...have my blood?"

-To be continue on the next dark journey.

Author: Sorry i know i said chapter 19 is the end of the story but nope not yet. See you in the next chapter~