Chapter 5: Time pass by.

Hikaru was still able to stay at the castle but on one condition, Hibiki need to always be on her side watching her. Hikaru did not have any problem with that since Hibiki is keeping her secret for her. Since, Misaki goal was to get revenge on the vampires who killed her mother and father, she wanted to be trained being able to use magic which can kill vampire. The queen wish for Misaki to not hurt herself but Misaki stubbornness won her over and send Kazuki to train Misaki and since Hikaru is also interest in training as well, Hibiki became Hikaru trainer. 

Kazuki pov

I ask,''So Misaki what magic you want so you can get revenge?" Misaki reply,''Knight magic, i read from a legend book once in the library but the vampire burn it, but i remember correctly that there is a sword that can pierce a vampire heart and be able to kill them.'' I reply,''You must be talking about the 5 holy sword.'' Misaki reply,''I guess so, but i don't know how to obtain them.'' Kazuki reply,'' Don't worry our library have all the books you need, we can go there now and search them up.'' Misaki smile and thank me.

Hikaru pov

Hibiki said,''Hikaru, i don't think you need to learn any magic since you maybe know magic already, see you already got 5 dark wolves with you, they can now enter the holy barrier and bare the sun.'' Hibiki pouted and the wolves speak to me in my head. Yoru said,''Hibiki took care of us when my buddies were hurt so he saved our lives but we never enter the holy barrier because we are not strong enough but since we met you we gain more power just by being your familiar.'' I see. I reply to Yoru,''So i guess we are friends now, can't you talk to Hibiki?" Yoru reply,''We can't even if we want to, before i mean, but thanks to you i think we can now, but we don't know how to begin a conversation, a light creature like Hibiki save us a dark creature.....'' I said to Hibiki,''Hibiki, your amazing, you care for anyone even dark creatures like me and Yoru.'' Hibiki reply,''I don't like fighting and seeing blood, its sad to see living creatures being kill or killing itself.'' I reply,''Your such a kind person, no wonder Yoru and the others like you so much, so much even now when they can speak to you, they don't even know what to say to you.'' 

Suddenly the wolves jump on Hikaru and talk out loud. Yoru be saying,''Hey, hey, hey, i am not ready to speak to him yet!!'' The others are just being embarrassed. Hibiki eyes widen but soon became soft. He kneel down and pet Karou and said,''Ah, i can finally hear your voices, how wonderful.'' Hibiki is a pet lover after all. Hibiki continues to hug Karou and soon all of the wolves began to tell them how they feel, when they can finally speak to each other. Hikaru watches them and wonders is this how it feels like to be love? 

Hikaru pov

-Flashback- Little Hikaru got lost somewhere and lots of vampires around her were looking at her with a evil look, Hikaru was scare so she runs. She doesn't want anyone to look at her, then she went into a forest and then fell down. She cried. Then she heard someone calling her name. Her name being called was closer. Then a blue hair guy was in front of her. Little Hikaru was smiling and went and hug the blue hair guy and she said,''-sob- Rennnn, i was so scared, wahhhhhh.'' Ren patted my head until i stopped crying and he said,''Mo, stop getting lost when you are scare to get lost, didn't we tell you to climb on trees to look for your home.'' Little Hikaru reply,''Big vampire was staring at me evilly that i forgot...'' Ren raised me up on his shoulder and jumped home and he said,''Don't worry, no matter where you go i will find you.'' -flashback over-Ren...no matter where i go you will find me, -hearts warm- ah, i wish that was true tho, you such a lair Ren..but i will wait for that day to come.

Author: Did i update late again?!!!! Yes, i probably did. -sob- hope you enjoy it tho