Chapter 18: The war begins

Hikaru can barely sleep so she just walk around the castle. Soon she found herself in the throne room. Kuon smile and greet her,''How you doing Hikaru?" Yesterday your magic took a lot out of you, i was worry.'' Hikaru reply,''I'm fine.'' Hikaru left, Kuon can sense Hikaru depression. Hikaru walk out of the castle and she walk through the woods, and she is close to the holy palace, she sits near a tree, and the wolves running sound was heard. Soon wolves were pouncing on Hikaru. Hikaru enjoy her time with the wolves once again. They play, rest, jump in the water, and had fun. Soon, the fun times need to be over and Hikaru went back to the castle, but her eyes were more alive now. 

Hikaru went home and when she is at the door of the throne room she heard Ren and Kuon discussing something serious. Ren said,''Kuon, the devils will use their full power to kill us soon, i am sure the battle between vampires and devil will be war. Should i get our army prepare?" Kuon reply,''Yes, please, also, those holy warrior, lets not deal with them anymore, our true enemy is the devils.'' Hikaru smile and thought,''Ah, Oni-chan the best, i won't have to worry about their safely anymore, good good.'' Hikaru left the door with a smile on her face. 

Setting: The holy palace. Everyone was really happy that Nadeshiko is safe and no one in the palace have a serious injury. But they still worry one thing......that is if the vampire is going to attack again. Then the wolves went through the barrier and Yoru have a note on his mouth and he gave it to Hibiki. Everyone gather around Hibiki as he open the note, it said: Don't worry, we won't attack you, our true enemy is the devils, we won't bother you if you don't bother us-said by Kuon, the vampire king, also don't come out of the palace for a week, our war with the devils will begin soon, stay safe, and i regret giving you back the necklace, you couldn't even read my mind when i was so close to you!!!--by Hikaru Reizen who have her memory back. Hibiki laughs and he said,''Dang that girl, that is what i like about her, Yoru can you bring this to Hikaru?" Hibiki wrote back a note which he did not let the others see and he put the necklace in there and he hang it around Yoru neck. Hibiki said,''I am counting on you.'' Yoru reply,''Yes yes, i am the messenger of the two forbidden lovers~~~'' Yoru ran before Hibiki can gave him a growl.

Hikaru got the note safely of course, before she can open it a loud devil cry was heard, Hikaru knew instantly that a war is coming. Hikaru went to activate the sound alarm for the battle to all the vampires, Hikaru wish she can fight the devils but her job is to secure everyone safely and protect the vampires area with a barrier. Hikaru mutter some dark magic and she infuse it with her holy ice magic, usually they will either go not being able to combine or they will cancel each other magic ability, Hikaru manage to bring those two magic together with lots of training. Hikaru gave protection to every vampire around the area which require lots of concentration and lots of magical power but during her practice in the Holy palace and Ren advice she can do this. Hikaru gave every vampire a boost of fighting and speed and defense, everyone of them went to their maximum power, and the fight between the devils and vampire begin.

The devils did not know that but when Hikaru activate her magic, anyone else except for vampires and holy warriors( yes, unconsciously did this), will have a great deal of deplete of magical power, speed, attacks, and they will turn into magical power for Hikaru to send them to the vampires. So devils that are weak, die and turn into magical power for the vampires, those that are strong stay alive and battle. So far the Vampires have the upper hands. But the devil have more stronger army and the true leader is here, Akiro: the devil leader. Akiro was forward with a few of his devils about 5 were able to keep up with Akiro and they enter the castle through the throne room like they know every inch of the castle, there they face Kuon and the 7 warrior. Hikaru keep in check with the throne room, her en= a sense which within Hikaru aura she can know what kind of people is around her aura and what they are doing. Hikaru have to release some aura around the vampire outer area to keep in check with the throne room. But since Hikaru send magic power to each Vampire, they should last for a while before the effect go away. 

The battle in the throne room begins. Outside of the holy palace everyone can hear the sound of battling. What will become of the vampire kingdom? Will the devils finally win or will the vampire succeed in saving its kingdom? Until the next chapter

-to be continued

Author: Hope you have fun, and the next chapter will be the last