Chapter 10: The invasion.

Misaki saw Hibiki carrying Hikaru and she rush up to them. Misaki ask what happen. Hibiki kept silent and he teleport to Hikaru room. When Hibiki wanted to go ask the queen for help a loud explosion was heard. Hibiki went outside and see that the sun is being cover by the dark clouds and the barrier is barely holding! 

Setting: The queen throne. 

Kaname, Sawako, and the queens underlings were doing their best to hold the barrier. Nadeshiko said,''I will go outside of the barrier and remove the dark clouds. My friend, pi-chan can use her wings to remove the dark clouds.'' Kaname said in a horrifying voice,''NO! Nadeshiko, don't go! I am afraid to lose you.'' Kaname jump to hug Nadeshiko and wouldn't let go and she starts to cry. Nadeshiko said in a stern voice,''Kaname, our lives and our home is at stake, don't be selfish.'' Nadeshiko got free and runs to the door and then she turns around,''Sawako, take care of Kaname for me.'' Kaname and Sawako looks at their queen last beautiful smile before they disappear.  Kaname stops crying and said,''Our friends might be able to fight the vampires out there, lets send them out.'' Sawako agree and she blow the whistle, the battling whistle. All the magical animals gather in the front yard. Those that can remove the dark clouds and make the sun lights grow stronger are up at the sky. Kazuki already joined the queen outside. Kazuki sees 7 vampire out there. The queen and Kazuki notice that they are at the same level as the queen herself. 

Hibiki pov

Outside...its in a terrible state. I don't want to leave Hikaru side....i don't want to. Not when she is in trouble. 

Misaki saw what happen and went outside to help out. Kaname and Sawako join them as soon as they saw that the dark clouds are being holding off and the sun is shining brighter. The 7 vampire enter the barrier easily and the sun is like nothing to them. All of them are males. The queen step up and said in a angry voice,''LEAVE MY CASTLE AT ONCE! THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR EVIL CREATURES LIKE YOU!'' One of the vampire, who looks like the leader step up and said in a gangster voice,''Hmft, what a boring place, you guys sure hid from us for a long time, its time to destroy this place, AND WE ARE GOING TO KILL ALL OF THE KURATAS!!!!!! EVERYONE WHO GETS IN OUR WAY WILL BE BLOODSHED!!! LETS GO RAMPAGE GUYS!'' The war started.

Hibiki pov

I can hear fighting outside, I don't want to leave Hikaru side. What should i do? I sense lots of dark magical power. Then a voice sent through my head, its from Kazuki,''COME HELP US! WE ARE OUTNUMBER! WE NEED YOU!'' -Hearts waver- Sorry, Hikaru, outside need me more, sorry. I will come back here straight to be with you. -kiss Hikaru on the cheek-. ''Please be safe.'' Hibiki look around, that voice...-looks at Hikaru- -smiles- Yes! I will come back safe and sound.

Hibiki teleport to the fighting. While in Hikaru dream, her memory is almost complete. She will be awaken soon..Will she join the light or dark side? Wait, till the next chapter

Author: SOOOO COLDDDDDD, enjoy