Chapter 6: The holy sword is near.

Misaki and Kazuki are in the library now. Instead of searching the books one by one, Kazuki made the books float to him, that is about the holy swords. As Kazuki wear a glasses lots of random numbers or letters came out. 

Misaki pov

Kazuki made a eruka(Bingo) face and they sit down. Kazuki read the book and said,''There is only a clue about 1 of the holy sword. The holy sword is on top of the holy mountain it is the backyard of the holy castle but no one was allow to go there because the purest and bear a name of the Kurata can only go, tho that does not bare any of the names shall not come in but the purest human can come in. If the chosen one allow his/her partners to join he/she must make a mark of friendship, a kiss on the forehead.'' Waaaaaaa, woooahhhhhhh. I need to digest it. I said (stuttering a little),''So we need to go to the backyard and go up the mountain and then the holy sword will be up there waiting for me to get it.'' Kazuki said,''That is basically it.'' (Almost fell out of the chair) T-that's it?? I thought it would be more harder. Kazuki said,''But first i need to ask permission from the queen to go to the backyard. Since she never enter it before either.''

5 mins later.

Misaki pov

Kazuki said,''She approved.'' TOO FAST! I ask,''So what do i need to prepare?" Kazuki said,''We can just go now but give me a kiss on the forehead please, i am going with you in case of danger.'' Doesn't sound dangerous to you tho. -gave a kiss- Kazuki said,''Ok, lets go.'' I said,''Wait, i want to to bring Hikaru and Hibiki with me too.'' Kazuki said,''Hibiki is ok but Hikaru no okay.'' I ask,''Why?!" Kazuki said,''Ah, sorry, yah you can ask them to join you.'' 

Misaki and Kazuki spot Hibiki and Hikaru outside the garden. Hikaru was making pretty ice magic.

Misaki pov

I was amaze by Hikaru improvement on her magic. I rush up to her and said,''Hikaru, your awesome, that was a pretty magic.'' Hikaru smile and reply,''Its pretty but i need more control on it and power.'' I nodded and ask,''Hikaru and Hibiki, Kazuki and i will go up to the holy mountain to search the holy sword, come with me, let me give you a kiss so you can come with me.''

Misaki give a kiss on Hikaru and Hibiki forehead. Hikaru was reluctant to go with Misaki but she felt that the kiss on her forehead can protect her. They arrive to the gate and kazuki press the button and the gate open Kazuki went in first to check if the kiss works and it does and then Misaki. Hikaru felt a little afraid to go in there, her vampire sense told her its dangerous. Hibiki notice and take her hand and said,''We can do it together.'' Hikaru trust herself to Hibiki and they went inside the bright light, brighter than the holy castle light.

Author: Sorry if it is kinda short but don't worry i will update frequently now, it is winter break for me~~enjoy