7: Girl of Mass Distraction

Jesse

"Jesse, c'mon!" Mona Lisa whines as she jumps into my bed— topless. "The mood is gonna be gone if you don't hurry it up."

I rub the back of my head and step away from the mattress, clothed only in a pair of short compression boxers.

An image of Blythe flashes through my mind— the look on her face when I came in with Mona Lisa; She looked so hurt.

Then again, the main reason I brought Mona Lisa home was to hurt Blythe.

"Mood has already been spoiled by your whining. Get out," I order, walking past her and into my bathroom.

I begin to brush my teeth, trying to erase any-and-all trace of Mona Lisa's saliva.

"Jesse!" She shrieks, causing me to wince and stab myself in the gum with the toothbrush.

She barges into the small space, still topless, a furious look on her face.

"What's wrong with you? You can't just kick me out! Jesse, if you don't have sex with me, you're going to regret it!" She snaps, her chest heaving wildly from rage.

I merely stare at her through the mirror, her dark brown hair a mess and her make-up smudged along her face.

Nevertheless, she still has a hot face and a sexy body. My eyes trail down—for just a moment— before I remind myself that she's insane.

"I said get out," I command, starting to scrub my teeth.

Instead of leaving, she runs her fingers down my back and into the waistband of my boxers. I whip around and grab her wrist, toothbrush still hanging from my mouth.

Tightening my grip on her arm, I slowly say, "Don't—touch—me—"

"Jesse, you're hurting me," She fake-cries, lowering her head towards my shoulder. I instantly let go and give her a somewhat-push towards the door.

"Get dressed or don't. It won't matter to me if you have on clothes or not when I make you leave," I take the toothbrush out of my mouth and spit. "Your choice."

I shrug and wipe my lips off with a towel, watching her reflection enter back into my dimly lit room and pick up her clothes.

I wait for a moment, until she's dressed, and follow after her towards my bedroom door.

"That's mine," I say, pulling a shirt of mine from her grasp as she tries to sneak it out with her.

"You'l love me again, Jesse," She spins to face me, her lips hovering inches away from mine. "You'll see."

"Oh, Mona," I murmur breathily, reaching up to tuck her unruly hair behind her ear, "I never loved you, sweetheart. You were just a good screw."

I watch her face contort from hope to sadness to anger.

"Well!" She exclaims, pushing me back and easily slipping out of my room. The door makes painful contact with the pane and I sigh.

Why did I just kick her out?

Because she's crazy... And because you have feelings for

Nope. Not going down that road.

I need a beer.

I sigh and exit through the door as well, checking for signs of Mona Lisa rifling through my things.

When I see that she's gone, I continue down the long hallway and into the living room where I'm stopped by a body crashing into me.

I grunt and grab the person's arms— ready to shout at Mona Lisa for attacking me.

Looking down, I see that it's Blythe, eyes widened and glazed over, her expression revealing that she's afraid she's going to be in trouble.

"Blythe," I growl, "watch where you're going."

"I—" She begins, but lets out a loud hiccup instead. I stare down at her, my head cocked slightly to the side.

She slowly begins to giggle, the volume of the laugh rising until my ears start to hurt. "Sh," I hush, clamping my hand over her mouth.

She instantly changes back to the mindset of a scolded child, her eyes getting bigger and her face going slack.

"Too loud," I say, raising my eyebrows at her.

She nods in understanding and I remove my hand, realizing that she's completely wasted.

"Where's Cam?"

Blythe shrugs in response and stares down at her feet, rocking back and forth leisurely.

I sigh and press my fingertips into my eyes.

Why do I always have to be the adult?

"Ok, I need to get you in bed, then go find Cam," I say more to myself than to her.

She clicks her tongue around in her mouth and continues to rock back and forth, occupying the blank air with her childishness.

"C'mon," I motion, turning around and walking towards my room. After taking a couple steps, I realize that she's not following me.

"Blythe," I growl once again, reaching back and sticking my fingers through a belt loop on her shorts. I yank her forwards and she stumbles into my bare side.

I exhale sharply through my nose and stare down at the large grin implanted on her face. "Let's go," I mumble, pulling her along.

She obediently trails after me into the pitch black space of my room. I flick on a lamp that covers the room in a dim, golden glow.

Planting her beside my bed, I order, "Stay right there." When I take a step away and she doesn't move along with me, I nod.

Turning around, I open my drawer and pull out a t-shirt. "Change into this," I command.

Of course, I thought she'd go into the bathroom and switch clothes. However, she begins to strip right in front of me.

I'll admit, it took me more than a second to turn my head. Blythe has a nice body, and when her lacy black bra meets my gaze I have to force myself to turn away.

She is drunk. She doesn't know what she's doing. She—is—drunk.

I give it another minute or two before I turn back around. Blythe is now wearing just a t-shirt and underwear, her former clothing pooled on the floor.

"Good," I murmur, trying to look away from her long, tan legs. "Get in the bed," I motion with my head and she compliantly does as I say.

As she crawls in, the shirt slightly rises over her bottom and exposes her black, lace panties.

I inhale and flit my eyes away, trying to focus my mind on where Cam could be.

Once she's laying down, I toss the covers over her and step farther away from the bed. "Go to sleep. I'm going to go find Cam."

She doesn't say anything else as I flick off the lamp and close the door behind me as I leave. Going into the laundry room, I yank up a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Pulling them on, I tug on my boots as well and throw on a leather jacket. I snatch my keys from the counter on the way out and lock the door behind me.

Come out, come out wherever you are.

A/N: So do y'all like Jesse's POV?
Sorry for the slow updates. I'm trying to give u guys the best content I can!
1) Where the heck is Cam?
2) What kind of attraction/relationship do you foresee between Blythe and Jesse?
Xoxo,
IC Judah