12: Scandalous "Scholastics"

"Jesse," I laugh as he playfully nibbles on my neck, his forearms holding his weight off of me.

"Blythe," He growls in response and I laugh again at his tone of voice.

His knee is wedged in-between my legs and his chest is brushing against mine. His lips attack me once more and I gratefully accept the kiss.

When he pulls back, his face is covered in impatience and seduction, "Alright, princess, let's get this show on the road—"

Suddenly, bile rises up my throat and I clamp my mouth shut. I shove him off of me and race to the bathroom before kneeling in front of the toilet and emptying out the contents of my stomach.

"Blythe?" Jesse calls, confused.

Instead of responding, I vomit again, trying to keep my hair out of my face.

When it's over, I hang over the bowl for a moment before sitting up against the wall. Jesse is leaning casually against his doorframe, hair extremely unruly and clothes rumpled.

"You ok?" He questions, seemingly nonchalant.

"Yeah, I think so," I mumble, forcing myself to my feet. I wobble for a moment but steady myself on the sink.

"There's an extra toothbrush under the sink. Use it," He demands, pushing away from the frame and venturing back into his room.

I do as he says and brush my teeth before walking into his room as well. "Jesse?" I call, strolling out into the hall when I can't find him.

He's sitting in the blue, stained armchair, smoke casually falling from the end of his cigarette. "I think the kamikaze was too much for you," He says. "That, or the bartender drugged you."

I don't respond. I stand there, arms about myself and my dress still ridden up higher than it should be.

"If I had to guess, I'd go with option B," Jesse inhales a drag from his cigarette and I shift on my bare feet. I can feel his eyes lingering down my body and I burn scarlet.

"I can see your underwear, Blythe," He points out.

"You've seen them before," I toss his words from earlier back at him.

He merely chuckles in response and blows smoke out into the room.

"Come here," He orders and I find my feet moving towards him of their own accord.

When I'm standing in front of him, he gestures to his lap, "Sit."

Again, I find my body responding to his request and I sit on his lap, draping my legs over the arm of the chair.

"Comfortable?" He raises an eyebrow.

I shrug, "Enough."

He takes another drag of his cigarette, moving his other hand to brush down my disheveled curls. "Now what am I going to do with you?" His tone sounds genuinely inquisitive and I tilt my head to the side.

"What do you want to do with me?" I respond, my expression void of emotion.

"So many things," He narrows his eyes, his fingers tangling in my messy curls.

"What's it going to be like?" Flies from my mouth before I can stop it.

"What?" He cocks an eyebrow.

"Between us... after tonight," I continue and he narrows his eyes again. "I mean, I'm not trying to define the relationship or anything," I try to ease the tension with a small laugh, "what I want to know is if  I'm allowed back here... after tonight."