Stress

(In the beginning of this one Shcda or 'Suicidal Head case; depression and anxiety' is refenced and that is another one of my poems but it's extremely personal and I don't think I want to share that on here. But I belive for the title alone it's pretty easy to guess what that poem is about. Anyway here's another vent one.)

Shcda don't have shit on me sweet heart.

Shcda or 'Suicidal Head case; depression and anxiety' trys to pretend it's them biggest demon but oh no honey, it's me.

Just cause they've been around longer doesn't mean they're more powerful.

I'm stress and I control them.

I don't give myself a fancy name or pretend like I'm more then what I am.

No no I'm just stress.

Them makes me herself.

I'm them go to when them's unsure of what to do and can't handle things and oh boy arw they bad at handling things.

They bottles all they own emotions up and helps with everyone elses, telling people it's ok to feel but then never practices what they preachs, like the cunt-brained idiot they are.

They pushs herself to the max, braking themself up to feel empthy for people that don't deserve it. They know they don't deserve them, they knows taht theyre a selfish cunt under layers and layers of paint and lies.

Of course they're a cunt. They always have been.

They drags people down, makes them hate her, they knows they hate them, way won't they just tell them to go the fuck away?

They uses all over them.

They uses them to make them feel better.

Put guess who's there waiting for them once they're gone?

That's right honey, it's me~

I come in the form of shaking, tearing up, chest pains, back pains, head aches, hell even gray hairs.

They ain't even outta highschool and I already gave that cunt gray hairs!

Theyre probably texting someone right now, telling them to love themselves and that it's all ok.

What a fucking hypocrite.