How my head works

Somethings wrong.

Someone in my life is upset and it's my fault.

I don't know why they're upset and they won't tell me why they are but I know it's my fault.

Someone once told me I blame myself for attention and I just couldn't belive it.

I don't think it's my fault because I want my dick sucked or anything, no I think it's my fault because I loath myself. I hate myself so fucking much.

I'm a monster, I am disgusting, I am everything that's wrong in the world.

I'm the reason they're upset.

They won't talk to me they won't open up, for the love of God just open up I need to know what I did so I can mend it and even if it somehow isn't my fault then just tell me and I'll still work just as hard to fix it because I care about you and I need you to be happy.

Good people deserve to be happy and because I'm so fucking selfish I will never be happy until you are.

I need you to be happy, or that the very lest ok....

I'm weak I'm so weak.

I don't deserve any of you.

Why can't I just run away, why must my body force me to try and fight, why must I be this way why do you keep me around I'm poison to you.

I know how terrible I am for you and yet I'm still so fucking selfish that I ask you to stay.