July 20/The plan

A/N I want to thank Laura! You guys and girls should check out her book "Suns and Moons" and can y'all tell me if you want different pov's it would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Hunter

~~

It's 4:30 and none of us had any sleep with all of them out there growling and all the screams so many screams.

"Hey Laura I'm sorry this had to happen yesterday I know how important it was to you, and I'm sorry that it did."

"It's fine John I just wish we could have had a warning."

"Me too Laura me too." While I started walking away o heard Tara yell,"EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!"

We all started running to the door way when we heard people outside yelling,"HELP US PLEASE WE BEG OF YOU!" I went and grabbed the two shovels I gave one to Laura And off we went. At the door we found some very recognizable people."Okay get your asses in here now!"

While they where speeding towards us those things were trying to get in. I looked over my shoulder just in time to see Laura slicing the bottom jaw off of one of those creeps but it just kept going so she hit it in the head and it fell to the floor. It never moved afterwards." Okay we everyone hit them in the heads it's the only way for them to die!" Then I saw it in the corner of my eye. My worst teacher ever. So I decided why not and take all my anger out on him.

I went up to the thing and on its tag it says, " Mr. Johnson." So I hit in the knee and it made him fall but I didn't care I just kept bashing and bashing until there was nothing and I mean nothing left of his face but a pile of brains.

I turned around to see every staring at me horrified so I said," What are you all looking at? "This is a dog eat dog world." So we hurried back into the gym luckily there where a push pull type of doors and the creeps don't know how to us them. I noticed when I got in there. There where four boys all of them I knew.

There was Dylan Fernando. He had real short hair and is about 5ft 6. He has on a Justin Bieber hoodie. That's thing is pure horrifying to look at. He has on grey shorts that go down to his knees and he's in 8th grade

Next, we have Nathan Trampoline. He is a real short kid to be in 8th grade. He has a plain green T-shirt and some black jeans on. He stayed hidden so I could tell he was a shy type of person.

Now we have Ben Husky. He was another short kid but that doesn't matter. You can tell he was a sports fan cause he has on a Green Bay jersey on. He also had these god awful shoes that have basically every color in the rain bow and then some.

Last but certainly not least there was Jimmy Sealin. He has a red sleeveless shirt on with green cargo pants. He'd about 5ft 5in and he could use a hair cut.

Thank you so much for helping us ladies." Said Nathan. I knew already I didn't like this guy. He seemed like a user.

"Pfft it was nothing."said Tara. It looked like she was blushing.

"Get a room you two."said Dylan. I knew him cause we had classes together last year.

"Okay you all now listen up John and I are the leaders and if you can't live with that there's the door."Laura said while pointing to the gym doors.

" I've come up with a plan but we have to get to room 7 where all the shovels and and other things are at we can go out by the boys locker room. Whenever we get all the things needed I say we go to Carels pawn shop and get some actual weapons. How are we going to get there you ask well I saw the bus 169 out there and I can drive so we will be ready. I also say before we go we should all go to the office and look at the news on the TV so we know what we are dealing with. Then we go to the national guards. There has to be a military out there somewhere. Can I get hell yeah!?"

"HELL YEAH."