July 21 The Escape

A/N Sorry that it sucks, but I'm going to keep going!

Well I can finally say the world has gone to shit not tiny deer shit but cow patty shit all the way up to our necks!

"Okay Laura and Destiny you don't need to hide it... I see the way you two look at each other. When did it happen? How did it happen?"

"Well John I can say the same for you and Tara but then again she doesn't even know does she? Well Destiny and I became a thing whenever you left and went to live with your mum.

"Shhhhh! Keep it down I don't want her to find out. It doesn't matter anymore people are eating each other Laura!

Who cares anymore! Hey Tara get yourself over here we need to talk!"

"Shut up Laura you don't want to do this! This is not your fight so stay out of it! Please!"

"No this happening if you like it or not I don't give a shit. I shipped you two for so long. I'm tired of it just sitting here and you letting her get away!"

"Hey Laura what do you need? I heard you say my name."

"Mwahaha yes I do, and yes I did. There's this one boy that's liked you since like forever and I think it's time he tells you he's over in that general direction..." pointing straight to me.

I mouthed the words I am going to kill you. "Uhhh hey Tara... how you doing? Don't listen to her she's mad in the brain."

"Um hey John, and you know same old same old people eating each other. What is she talking about you liking me, and don't you dare lie to me."

"Well I've had a crush on you since awhile now and yeah uh that's kinda bad about the eating people part."

"We don't have time for this crap. We need to get out of here as fast as we can we shouldn't be taking about this stupid stuff is the apocalypse!"

"Fine let's go. OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP! We are just going outside this door and taking a left then to the right there is a room it has shovels and we are going to use them against the undead then we head to the office and find the news and see what is going on here!"

We started out the door and surprisingly enough there weren't so many maybe 3 at the most. I looked over my shoulder and saw Tara beating one since less with a shovel. It was kinda funny in a dark humor way. Then Brianna had that fucking gigantic pencil stabbing a the teacher in the eye ball repeatedly. Then there was one in front of me after that chat I just had I needed to blow off some stream. So I hit it in the neck then in the chest I kept hitting him. Finally I decapitated is head from its body. Then I just got so frustrated I kicked it. I told her to not do it but she didn't listen!

I turned around, and they all were staring at me. "What!"

"Nothin." I knew it wasn't nothing they all think I'm going crazy well I'm not so they can all suck it.

When we finally got to room 7 and there where garden tools everywhere thank God we did the gardens.

While Dylan and the others went to get the bus started I to the office. When I got there I remembered it exactly how I looted it. I went straight into the principals office and turned the TV on what happened next surprised me.

"This is breaking news I repeat breaking news the virus is air born when you die you come back. It's already in your system. It doesn't matter if you try to survive you die, but I say again survive strength is in numbers so say together. I'm sorry mom I'm sorry dad Gods speed. I love you."

What shocked me even more was she pulled out a revolver and shoot herself in the head.

While I started walking I saw Tara just standing there shocked not being able to move." Uh Tara what are you doing here? You're suppose to be with the others getting the bus ready."

" The..they sent me here to come and get you. They said the bus is ready. Uh John... I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't~

"It doesn't matter. Let's just go I didn't even want to say anything but Laura made me..."

"Okay let's go."

When we got back to the bus they noticed Tara and I taking about stuff and I finally got on the bus and put the keys in the ignition and we drive off into the night or so called riding of into the sunset.