July 22 Apartments

A/N sorry if I'm bad at this but it doesn't matter at least I'm having fun. Thanks to all the people who said yes to be in my story. I appreciate it! It wouldn't be good without them.

Hunter

~~
The day they left us it here stranded in the side of the road I knew I'd have stay safe and and keep Tara safe.

A few minutes later we found this apartment building. While we were searching rooms. There weren't very many undead in there most of them just left without a trace. While I was looking for food Tara went and decided to go rest in the bed.

While I was looking I found some cereal, some water, and some eggs that weren't rotten.

When I got finished barricading the doors. I went in to check on Tara, but of course she was out like a light. "Goodnight sweet dream."

Finally it started getting light out. Tara and I stayed in the a two story tall apartment building.

"Good morning Tara."

"Hey.."

While I was getting the eggs ready to cool I heard Tara say," how long do you think we can stay safe here together?"

" I don't know but we'll make it as safe as possible..." that's when I finally showed her the revolver. "We will make it. I will keep you safe I promise you."

Awhile later while we where searching for more supplies, and I heard a thud so I started running towards Tara.

When I got to her I heard her shout," ouch." When I got to her I realized she had a box in her hand. Inside was a blue hand gun that had a box of bullets.

I could tell with that smile on her face she was going to have fun with it.

"I'll set some empty cans up so you can learn to shoot. It'll be a good skill to learn."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

While I went down stairs to go and up the cans up I heard a noise it came from the hallway. Out of nowhere a little girl grabbed me. She pulled out her teeth and bit my wrist. Well... shit. I pulled out my gun and shot the little girl in point blank range.

Then I heard another foot steps. I looked up and it was Tara." Are you okay John?" I rolled my sleeves downs so she couldn't see the bite." Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking. Just a little shaken up."

"Okay good. Hey lets not do the shooting today since that just happened is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine with me ." I know I'm going to die. I don't know when, but I have to teach her how to defend herself with that gun before it's to late.