July 24 Final Destination

We got all of our stuffed into or backpacks. Then we went ready to walk up the hill with our shovels in our hand and our pistols in our I guess pants.

When we got outside it was pretty cool. There wasn't undead people. I seemed weird for a couple of minutes. When we started walking up the hill I heard Tara say," what it going to happen to you when we get there?"

"I'll probably go and spend my end of days locked up in a room or something."

"What about me?"

"I'll make sure you're safe with the guards."

"What if I want to come with you?"

"Well you can't I'm going to die and there's no stopping it."

"Fine I don't want to go with you anyways!"

"Geez keep it down." When we made up the hill there was the exact bus that we rode in first.

When we got to the door there where guards there watching us and then one stepped out.

" This is the national guard safehouse. What do you want with us?"

"She needs your protection. Can you keep her safe?"

"Of course we can keep her safe, but what about you?"

"I... need to do something, and do you know where the people went that was in that bus?"

" Yes they are in the building why?"

"Can I see them?"

"Sure why not."

He went in to the building, and fine minutes later he came out with all eight of them.

"John... you're alive.." that was all they could say.

"Yes Im alive. So is Tara no thanks to you! Well that doesn't matter..." I walked up to the douche called Dylan and punched him in the face.

No one tried to stop me. It was worth it cause he left Tara and I to die. I knew better to keep on punching him because they would put me in hand cuffs.

"Hey uh sir do you know when people change into the well undead?"

Yes, they change on the fourth day."

"Okay thanks."

"Well Tara I guess this is the end of our journey. It was fun being your friend. I know I'll miss you."

I could see she was tearing up. " I'll miss you too."

"Ayeee... don't you dare start that."
Then the guard walked up to me and said," if you catch up with us we will be leaving in two days to go to cedar point there's only one way in."

"Well you better keep her safe." When I started walking away to the nearest place. It looked like a old library it was a one room place. I just have to wait one more day either I die or I live.