Camping With The Group

"You girls gonna help pitch the tent?" Scott asks as he starts unpacking.

"Nope." Kira says with a laugh. "This was your bright idea." You weren't a big fan of camping, or the outdoors in general but Stiles convinced you to come along on the camping trip. It was you, Stiles, Lydia, Kira, Scott, and Parrish, so you figured you'd at least give it a shot. You always had a good time with them.

"So we're all gonna fit in one tent?" Lydia questions as she sits on a tree stump.

"Yeah. Me and my parents used to camp all the time and we got a 10 person tent so we'd all have our space." Parrish says as he hands Stiles one of the pieces for the tent.

After about 20 minutes, the tent was pitched and you and the girls were moving bags, blankets, and pillows into the tent, making sure to keep it completely neat. You even arranged the guys' sleep spots so they wouldn't mess anything up.

-

Everything was set up and the day went great. You explored the woods a little and Stiles helped you catched a fish. The night was coming to an end as you all sat around a fire.

"Are you comfortable?" Stiles asks. You were sitting between his legs, leaned against his chest, in his lacrosse sweatshirt.

"Yeah." You giggle but shortly after yawn. "Tired though."

"Come on then. We'll go to sleep." Stiles says as he helps you up and into the tent. You made sure your spot was next to his so you could sleep next to each other. But it didn't really matter; Stiles pulled your spot to him so he could lay with you.

"Should have seen that coming." You laugh as you curl into his chest.

"Pretty much." He laughs.