Chapter 11: I am Sorry

After Park's team won and were crowned as the winner. The girls were rubbing it on our faces. We were fine because they won fair and square. After the show we were going to a restaurants while we were laughing and shouting. We went to  a local restaurant. We chose a big table so everyone could sit together. I went to give our order. I was just sitting at the reception table till our order was ready. After some minutes Park came and sat near me. The others were still sitting in their table talking and laughing with each other.'About that kiss', Park said looking away from me. 'Oh, what kiss? ha...aha...ha', i said trying to put the subject away. 'Yes, what kiss?' she said with a low voice and went to the washroom. It felt as if I said something wrong. The order was ready so i took everything back to the table; ' Where is Park?' Jura and Maki asked and i replied the by saying she went to the washroom.'I will go and bring her back', Mira said and stood up. I needed to go to the washroom  too. So, I said her that I would accompany her since the two toilets are right next to each other. As i entered the boy washroom? I heard someone sobbing. I got very curious to know who was crying so i stood out of the toilets and acted as if i was waiting for someone. i could hear nothing so i tried peeking in.  The person who was sobbing was Park. Mira kept asking what has happend? but the more she asked the sobbing turned into crying. As she spoke I was shocked. She was in love.

She was in love with me....

After what i have hear i went back to table. I didn't know how to react. The girl I have crush on like me. Thinking all the moments we shared together made me blush. How Park made it so easy for me the first day of the school. How we talked the whole way through the classes, how  she use to get angry at her for no reason and than started laughing. How she used to threaten me, how we use to compete together and how I met all these amazing friends because of her. I was still blushing but suddenly Mira pulled me out of the chair. I was literally dragged in shock. Everybody stopped talking and looked toward Mira and me. That was when she suddenly felt all the glares . her angry expression suddenly changed to a smile and she started to laugh. She apologized and said that it was urgent. After that she dragged me out of the restaurant. She pulled me to a poll which was right out of our friends vision. She suddenly hit me with her knee in my guts and slammed me on my back with her fist. I fell on to the ground. She pulled me back up and then she pushed me back to the poll. She grabbed my collar and shouts 'You stupid Fool'. I had no idea what was going on. Her face was red from anger and she started shouting. 'Are you blind? Could you not see how people feel? How could you be so insensitive?' she shouted but I had no idea what was going on or what she was talking about. She was so angry  and her eyes were filled with tear but all i could say was i am sorry.'It was obviously about Park by what is it?', i kept asking myself. Mira finally stopped shouting and said that she hoped that i would do something very soon... She took a deep breath as she left me alone. After I hearing what she said I stood there thinking what to do and what i did and suddenly i realized.

 But it cant be that can it...