Chapter 8: Carnival, Puppy Love in the Photo booth

author note: Please do read this story. i have really worked very hard for this chapter. so please read fully and comment and like it.

Chapter 8: Carnival, Puppy Love in the Photo booth

RECAP: We reached school the girls group was also there. The show will be judged by a Korean singer (who is also friend of our school principal). I caught Park staring at me while I was resting in the boys resting room. Our groups left us behind and we are leaving alone to Osaka for our contest in my car.

Story begins: We were leaving to Osaka. It was 11:25 am and our show will begin at 5:55 pm but we wouldn’t have time to goof around. I wanted to practice. We were talking and I was trying to get her say what she was going to sing. She nearly spoke. That’s why she pressed her mouth with her right hand so she wouldn’t talk anymore. She pressed her mouth for about 5 minutes. We were tired of sitting in the car. The car wasn’t small but it felt as if we were cramped inside a car for 1 and half hours. So, we thought to stop at the nearest village and breathe fresh air for couple of minutes. But when we reached the village it was crowded. We were wondering why there were so many people and stalls everywhere. I asked myself: “Is it a carnival?” While I was wondering, asked walked toward a stall and asked a man. I walked toward her and asked: “what did he say?” He said it’s a carnival and the villagers are celebrating the birth of the village’s founder. Oh alright, let’s get going: I said and turned back. Park held my hand and said: “what are you saying?” “Let’s go and have fun for a while. I have never been to a carnival and we have plenty of time. Come on” she begged me “please”. I had no choice but to say okay, after all she was making a puppy face and I couldn’t ignore it. “Okay, but do you have money?” I asked her. “Duh who do you thing I am?” she replies me with a pitch tone. I sighed and said to myself “let’s get it over with.” So before we go, I thought of asked my chauffeurs to come with us but when I looked at him, he had already forgotten about us and had started to flirt with bunch of girls. Park sees him and starts to laugh and says “that’s the spirit!” I had my hands in my pocket. Parks grabs my left arm and starts running.

“I am hungry. Let’s go get us some dumplings” she says. “Jeez, what a drab!” I said  looking toward Park. She was so very excited. She was looking here and there just like a little kid. She pulled me everywhere and forced me to play game with her and spend my money but as the timed slowly passed, I too started enjoying. Mini coaster, Spin for Luck, Car Crasher, Lucky Key, Big Wheel, Face painting… and much more. We were running here and there holding each other’s hand. Then suddenly Park leaned on my shoulder holding my hand. We were walking and I was stiff and blushing. Then she suddenly said weird things in low voice which made me blush even more. I could hear her clearly. “I am really glad I met u, you know.” Then I turned her around and I held her by her shoulder. I wanted to tell her “I was also very glad, I met her and that I liked her” but right then I saw a big clock behind Park. It was 3:55. I pushed her away. She was really shocked. She thought by saying that sentence it made mine and her relationship awkward. “I am really sorry” she shouted. “Wait! What? Why are you saying you are sorry?” I said and suddenly I reflected what I just did? She sat with her knees touching and looking the ground “well you know because I said…” I interrupt her and said “actually I am glad you felt that way because I fell the same way about you” she looks at me and smiles. I lend a helping hand so she could stand up and she gladly accepted my helping hand. I pulled her up. I said we should keep going or otherwise we will be ´late' I yelled at her. “Great, you had to ruin the moment didn’t u, u baka?” she yelled back at me. We started running towards the car, when she suddenly says stop and ask to do one more thing together. “What, we need to be fast?” I said to her. I had already asked my chauffeur to star the engine and he was probably waiting for us. “Let’s us capture this moment” she said and start pulling me toward the photo booth. “Listen, we have to make funny faces. Our photo will be taken 8 times and each time we have to make different faces” she started saying how photo booth works. I interrupted her again and said “yes, okay” rolling my eyes. The suddenly one of my favorite song started playing “Nightingale by Demi Lovato”. I looked at park and said “don’t worry I make funny faces”. We both stepped in. I put some moneys change in that I had.

 The booth camera starts ticking: 5, 4, 3 and she attacked me 2, 1 and click!

First photo: She was attacking me and pulling my hair.

Again: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and click!

Second photo: I was rubbing my head with a sorry angry face and she was smiling and posing.

Again: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 click!

Third photo: she was laughing looking at me and I was still rubbing my head.

Again: 5, she comes near me 4, I look toward her 3, she shifts her face toward mine and I could feel her breath 2, she touches me gently with her left hand and we were blushing... click!

Fourth photo: she came near me and touched my face. We both were blushing.

Again: 5, 4, 3, 2, and she kisses me and my eyes widen 1, and click!

Fifth photo: she kisses me!

Again: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and click!

Sixth photo: we both were sitting at the corner of booth. I was slightly looking towards her and she was hiding her face with her hands.

Again: 5, 4, 3, 2, I move my body towards her and she was looking at me 1 and click!

Seventh photo: I move my body toward Park!

Again: 5, 4, 3, 2, I kiss her cheeks and she slightly smiles 1 and click!

Eighth photo: I kissed her by her cheek!

We stayed there for a little while. It was silent so I thought of breaking it down. I started laughing awkwardly “ha-ha-ha-hmm. Let’s get going Park.” She replies “yeah”. We walked toward our car. “Wait” she says suddenly “I almost forgot to take our picture out of the box”. We looked at the photos that were taken and started blushing and laughing awkwardly. We were feeling embarrassed about the kissing. We stepped into the car and I said “let’s go” followed by Park saying “yeah”. Our chauffeur was very happy. He somehow got the number of one of the girls he was flirting with. After that we left the village and continued our way to Osaka.