Enter Park Shin, Park Shin hui

Chapter 2: enter Park Shin, Park Shin Hui

It is Monday and first day of my school. It is 9 o’clock... it´s 9 o’clock the school starts at nine thirty. I am late why didn’t my mom wake me. I went down to hers room. What I saw was a mess. There were papers all over the room and bunch of business suit here and there. “Mom, why aren’t you up? You will be late for your work”: I said. My mother said: “Shut up Salon, let me sleep”. I was brushing my teeth and putting my pants in same time. Did I say that we had to wear uniform? It was a grey uniform. Grey unexpectedly suits me. “Oh no, mom but I will get late for my school and I don’t want to mess my record for my punctualities”. She woke up put on her suit. She gave me money and my back pack and pushed me out of the house. “Mom I thought you were dropping me”: I said sounding like a crybaby. “We have a car and a car chauffer why did you think we hire them? You’re taking him with u everyday to school and he will come to pick u at five thirty”: she shouted. “Ok bye”: I said and left my home.

I arrived late. My punctualities record was messed up. I was running in haste to get in class as soon as I can. I opened the doors of my class dramatically but it wasn’t my class I said sorry and banged another class door and this time I had banged the right door dramatically. “I am sorry I am the new student”: I shouted from the doors. “Yes, we were expecting u please pick a sit and introduce yourself to the whole class”: asked the teacher with pale face. It looked like a Vampire. I looked around the class. It was full with Japanese people. There was a sit but it was very behind and must sit all alone and there was a sit free in the middle of the room with a girl. I choose the sit in the middle and sat near the girl. Everybody whispering in their ears: “How dare he sit near ‘Sakura’?” I raised my hand up and said: “Oh, sorry was someone sitting here”. “No, please make yourself comfortable”: said the girl that was sitting near me with a soft, smooth and gentle voice. “Oh, thanks my name is Salon. What is your name?” I asked. The girl was blocking her face with a book. She didn’t answer me right at the moment. “My name is Park Shin”: she said. “Oh park I am going to be your bench mate”: I said with enthusiasm. I was trying to make a difference this time. I wanted to recruit many friends as I can. I said: konichiwa(hallo). She slowly dropped the book she was holding between us. She was gorgeous. She had long bouncy hair with a nightingale hairclip, brown hazelnut eyes and perfect red lips. She replied me and said: konichiwa and asked me a question but I was dazzled by her beauty. But as the day goes we talked and talked whole day. We had many common interests.

The school was coming to an end. We were laughing the whole time. All the students were staring at us but who cares!! The ring goes off and so does the school come to an end. We were walking together toward the gates of the school. I saw some men in fantastic black tuxedo waiting for someone in front of a big black Limo. They seriously look like men in black. Those men were waiting for someone but who could that be. “Ms Hui”: they shout. They pointed at Park Shin. “Hui, why are they calling and pointing at u? I asked Park. She was looking at the men in front of limo with a discomforting look. “It is me. My name is Park Shin Hui, the daughter of the chief of Multi-national company ‘the Lion”. “Ahh ok, so”: I said with a confused look in my face. “Everyone treats me different because I am Hui. Just search my name and you will know”: saying that she left without saying goodbye”. ”Ok but I won’t treat u any different”: I shouted waving at her. Some minute later my car arrived and I went home.

Next chapter coming soon!!!!

Chapter 3: Enter S4 (Sakura 4)