Chapter 7 : Left alone behind!

Chapter 7: Left alone behind!

RECAP: The game was on. S4 (actually S5 counting Mira as well for the moment). We were competing against each other. All the other teams were out. Only 2 teams were left. My team and Park´s team. The final was a tie. We needed a champion. That’s when our principal stepped in and suggested to have a sing-off.

Story begins: the day was here. I was tired of competing against the girls but I was quite pumped for today. As u know or may be u don’t people call Park “The Nightingale”. I know I am quite a decent singer myself but I was finally hoping to hear her sing. So, I dressed up myself and left for school. My group and the girls´ group were called before the school gate opens. As you know we were the stars and this was ours show. People were coming to see us sing. I picked everyone from my team and went to school. Park and the girls were already there. They were standing with our principal. I opened the car door and we walked toward them. Our principal greeted us and took us to our respected room for resting. Before we could enter she said: “So, remember this is your battle” then she suddenly looked toward us (the boys) and said: “please don’t embarrass me in front of special guest”. “Who is it? Who is it?” Mira asked jumping here and there without breathing in excitement. The special guest singer was her friend. She is a Korean singer and is touring in Japan. The singer agreed to come and judge because she knew the principal. I do sometimes listen to Korean music but mostly I was hum English song. So, I entered the room. They were still talking about the show.

After 20 minutes or so Park entered the boys’ room. I was lying in the sofa with my eyes closed. She sat on the table staring at me. After minute of 2 I felt like someone was glaring at me. I suddenly open my eyes and I see Park staring at me. She saw me looking at her. So, she turned her head as fast as she could and pretended as she was doing something. I stood up, did my hair looking at the mirror and sat down on the sofa again. What are you doing here? I asked her with a sleeping tone. Oh, that’s how you treat someone who came to see you? She said sarcastically and looking away from me. “Sorry": I said back opening my mobile. “I am just tired. I feel like I didn’t sleep at all”. “Mehh, you’re just nervous. I feel tired as well” she said back to me. Maybe but where are everyone? I asked her looking here and there. “I don’t know they were talking about where our show is going to be held. I think they left to see the venue” she said care freely blowing on her nails. What? Why didn’t you wake me up? I shouted. We are left behind and I started panicking. “Ah, Don’t worry I told them that you were coming with me”: she said. I held her hand. What are you doing? She said blushing. I brought my face near hers. Her face starts to get red. We need to get going. “I haven’t practice the song we are going to do together”: I said in hurry. I pulled her by her hand and start running toward the school gate. She said to me to stop panicking and her car has yet to arrive. “Don’t worry my car is will be here in a minute?” I said. But how? She asked. "Ha, I texted my chauffeur to come get us while I was panicking”: I said with a smirk in my face. I was still holding hands with Park not letting her hand go. We waited outside the school gate hand in hand for some seconds. My car arrived and we hopped in. Do you know where the venue is? I asked her. Yes, she said. We need to go to Osaka; from here (Hiroshima) it will take three and half hours to reach Osaka. And we left the school.