SEVEN

SEVEN

PERCY

WE walked out of Beckendorf's shop and hailed a cab.

"The nearest airport please." Annabeth said as she climbed in, Hazel sat in the front seat, whilst the rest of us climbed into the back.

Annabeth thumbed through the five envelopes that she was holding, putting small wads of cash in each.

Me and Annabeth had discussed the plan last night, we were going to all split up and take two separate fights, two people on one of them and the other three on the second.

They would all sit in different places and meet up at the address that was on a small piece of paper in each envelope.

I was slightly apprehensive about this entire plan for three reasons:

A. I hate flying

B. We will probably be recognised

C. This will be the first time me and Annabeth will be apart since the incident.

Leo and I were going on the first flight and Hazel, Frank and Annabeth on the second one.

We were in a hotel near the airport, scene as the second flight didn't leave for about seven hours.

I hugged Annabeth, "We'll meet you in your mum's old apartment."

"I love you wise girl," I told her. She handed me the boarding passes.

"Love you too seaweed brain," she kissed me, and then me and Leo left the hotel room.

********

For the first time in the past two years I didn't get any second looks.

I was going under the name Peter Johnson and Leo was Luc VanDerTramp. They only took a few second glances at my passport, it seemed that Beckendorf and Silena had done a good job.

Leo and I were at opposite ends of the plane. I was at the front, Leo was at the back.

I spent the entire time staring straight ahead, and clutching the arm rests with clenched fists. I really hate flying.

********

When the plane landed I was the first one off, I had told Leo to meet me outside baggage claim and sure enough half an hour later there he was, looking just as elfish as ever.

He grinned at me, "So where are we off to now?" He asked.

"You'll see."

********

I flagged down a cab and ushered Leo into it.

He wouldn't stop moving, he slipped back into major ADHD mode.

"Take us to this address," I handed the driver a piece of paper with the address in Annabeth's hand writing.

FRANK

We boarded the plane with no trouble. We were equally spaced throughout the plane. I decided to take a nap on the plane ride, so I fell asleep.

********

I was woken by the person next to me poking my arm; everyone was filling out of the plane. I jumped up and grabbed my bag. Then I made my way out of the plane.

It was a relief to be out of the stuffy aircraft. I walked to baggage claim and saw Hazel leaning against a wall. Annabeth was stood near her looking at a map.

When Hazel saw me, her face broke into a beautiful smile. That was the first time I doubted feeding information to Jason and Piper.

Hey guys!
Here's chapter seven! I hope you enjoyed it!
Remember to vote, comment and do it for the marshmallows!!!!
~Em xx