TWENTY ONE

Leo

"Seriously Annabeth you want me to do it?" I stared at Annabeth with my mouth hanging open.

"Leo," Annabeth sighed, "you and Hazel are the only two who can fit through the toilet."

"If none of you guys can fit, how on earth is Percy going to fit?" I demanded.

Annabeth looked at me with a 'duh' look on her face, "he's litterally been living off of the smallest amount of food possible for the past few weeks, he's going to have lost some weight isn't he."

I shrugged, "I guess."

In a way I felt sort of honoured that Annabeth would trust me with this. Percy litterally meant the world to her, just like Calypso to me.

Gods Calypso, I missed her so much, I didn't know if I'd ever see her again.

Annabeth seemed to notice my vacant expression, "get some sleep Leo. You look exhausted."

I nodded and made my way into the room that I had been staying in. I sat down on the bed and looked out of the window, "I'll see you soon Calypso, I swear."

Jason

"Wait what's the plan?" I frowned at what Frank was telling me.

He sighed and repeated what he had just said, "basically Annabeth has worked out that the toilet in Percy's cell is big enough for Leo and Hazel to climb through so she's plotted a route through the sewers for them to go and get Percy out."

"But don't toilets have water in them?" I asked, mystified.

"Annabeth asked Thalia to check and the prison had a massive bilge tank that leads onto the main sewers," Frank sounded slightly bored.

"When does she want to do it?" Piper mouthed.

"When does she want to do it?" I repeated.

"This time next week," Frank said, "you can tell Thalia and Luke can't you?"

"Yes of course we can!" I grinned and then hung up the phone. I looked at Piper, "this is really happening isn't it."

Piper grinned, "it feels good to be helping them doesn't it."

"It feels good not to be following the rules all the time!" I laughed and pulled Piper into a hug.

"It does doesn't it," she agreed.

Thalia

I put down the phone to my brother and looked at Luke, "next week," I answered his silent question.

"What does she want us to do?" He asked with a frown.

"Just carry on like we are, and to give a message to Percy," I told him.

Luke furrowed his brow, "what message."

"Just one word," I grinned, "soon."

Annabeth

In the week that led up to Percy's rescue I decided to do some light research into mine and Percy's case. One night I was sitting in front of my laptop when I stumbled across something that shouldn't have been there. An email thread sent by a company called TITANS to a man called Kronos.

The first email read;

Kronos,

I assume that you are preparing to execute our plan. Only a few more days are left before it is time.

You took down Castellan with no problem, so Jackson and Chase shouldn't be an issue. We need them to be on the wrong side of the law.

So that when the law needs them most, they're gone.

TITANS

The second email simply read;

Don't you worry, in no time they'll be the last people the government would turn to.

I frowned and looked at the other emails. All of them predated mine and Percy's wedding, stopping the day before. I couldn't quite put the pieces together straight away, but I was determined to uncover who these TITANS were and what they had to do with Luke, me and Percy.

Hey guys, how did you like the chapter? Next chapter will be the start of the rescue mission!!! 

Remeber to vote, comment and have a merry christmas!

~Em xx