The new Alpha is a girl?

We were all currently in the meeting hall waiting for the announcement of my new position. I was somewhat nervous was I going to be a good Alpha or was I going to bring this school down?

"Everyone if you can give me a minute! I know the rouge attack was unexpected and we lost many of our fighters and teachers along with many students. The rest of us almost lost ourselves in the process. Now I am too old to be any type of leader but I know someone who fought for every ones life here today. I been watching this student progress since the first day this student has entered our school. I am happy to announce our new Alpha none other than our Sophia Loe. She fought bravely to save us today and I am glad that she would be our newest Alpha."  Ms. Smee announced I heard cheers and groans in the audience many wolfs were not too happy that a girl would be the new Alpha.

"Thank you Ms.Smee for this honorable position. I know most of you are not too happy that the new Alpha is a girl, but if you stand by me I promise you would always be in safe hands. I would fight for each and everyone of you. Everyone of us has lost someone today and I am truly upset about this. I never imagined something like this would happen to us... not here at least. From this day forward it would be my life long goal to be the biggest most powerful pack that we can be. I promise that when a rouge hears about us they would run away with their tail between their legs, but mostly I promise that we will become stronger then we were before. This will be our lesson here that we can never let our guard down." I confidently spoke as everyone cheered and clapped as I finished my speech. 

"Now we must announce our new Beta and Third in Command. I have noticed these two boys have worked very hard both coming from well known packs I would like to announce Patrick Daniels as our new beta and Taylor Haynes as our Third in command. These two boys have been fighting hard and I am proud to have them as our leaders." Ms.Smee announced I was more then happy that my two best friends were going to fight besides me. The only thing that was confusing me was what will every say back home? The meeting came to an end after we went over all our plans to make us a stronger pack. We would train every day 10 times harder then before. We decided to cut down on the homework and tests now that fighting was our main priority. 

"I cant believe I am dating the Alpha not to be sexist but its kind of weird just saying." Pat said jumping on the couch with Taylor and the girls.

"Shut up Pat you know you like it that way. I mean you always were Sophia's shadow" Hailey laughed 

"Don't forget that now you guys will be the power couple. I'm actually jelly" Sara said

"You guys are such girls"  Taylor announced opening up his beer.

"Duh we are dimwit! Plus I was serious about turning this pack into the biggest baddest pack there was." I stated taking his beer from him and chugging it.

"Hey that was mine." Taylor whined and went to get a new one

"Cry baby! But serious Soph what will our new pack name be? We always looked at it as our school we never seen us as a pack until today" Pat asked 

"I think it should be the BloodMoon pack since today was the new moon and blood was spilled today." I suggested

"That sounds pretty cool to me how about you guys?" Sara asked everyone 

We all agreed to the pack name and continued to drink and talk about what was to change. At the end of the night everyone went to bed and Pat carried me to our room. 

"Did I mention how hot you are when you are in charge." Pat said seductively kissing my neck. Shivers starting to take over my body. Pat and I never gone all the way but there were a few times that we were pretty damn close.