Wasting all these tears

I woke up late this morning when I looked around everyone had already left. Not wanting to jump the gun so soon I decided to get ready and eat breakfast. Since we were fairly close to the pack house I decided to listen to music as I walked down the street. I was enjoying the weather it was fresh out today and smelled like rain. As I approached the outskirts of the house I could hear people speaking.

"What do you mean your Alpha is late?" 

"Our Alpha will be here soon if you want to start we can but if you insist on waiting any longer then we will be happy to leave" 

"He is right Kol we need help we can at least get started we don't really need to wait for the Alpha since they are already here" I heard my dad reassure the worlds worst Alpha.

"What ever lets just get started" I heard Kol mumble. Vamp hearing is pretty awesome I can hear anything and it was awesome. I speed up through the trees, trying to make my way up to the pack faster. Apparently I was too fast because my sneak up attack was a total success. I ran straight to Pat side swiping him to the ground and pinning him down. 

"First rule to survival never let your guard down. My beta here showed poor alert skills, he should have sensed my presence from a mile away." I announced as I helped Pat back up to his feet. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard a btchy voice whine also known as Lizeth.

"Alpha Sophia nice to see you again. Thank you for helping us out today"  Paul spoke up making everyone in Nebula shocked. 

"Her Alpha? I doubt that, now which one of you is the real Alpha?" Kol asked 

"Always doubting my ability. Hello former pack as you know I have been gone for several years. I didn't run off because of this idiot here. I went to Australia for school, there I became the most feared Alpha as you all have heard the stories. I am not to be messed with or taken lightly, we are here to train you all and then that is it. Also I am sorry to inform you all I am backing out as this packs future Beta. Sorry father I know how you really wanted me to follow in your steps, but you sent me there to walk my own path and due to the circumstances I will never put my pack down for being a beta when I am who I am" I announced looking my dad in the eyes. He seemed to be speechless but he just nodded.

"That's bull sht" Lizeth complained she always seemed to complain about everything. 

"Whats bullsht? The fact that you stole my mate to become Luna and to make sure my life was hell? Or the fact that you were the reason why I am so powerful now? Thank you little one"  I mocked

"Enough you are not the Alpha! You will not disrespect my Luna. You will be cast as the omega of this pack. You need to stop with all this nonsense." Kol roared feeling the anger run through his body to mine. 

"Time to play boys" I mind linked my pack or well the few of them I had with me.

"Attack us and we will see who is the one in denial" Pat demanded getting ready to take a seat on the floor. He was going to get into everyone's mind and have them attack only me. 

"Go" I simply said watching all of Nebula crouching down getting ready. One by one they all pounced attacking me. I hit every one as the came towards me blocking every attack. As they started to shift I smirked giving Pat the clear to let them take control. As Kol ran towards me in his pitch black wolf getting ready to bite me I jumped in the air flipping over him. Attacking him from behind I pinned his wolf down as soon as I made contact with his wolf mine went crazy she was missing his touch but I refused to let her out. Not when we are so close to our mate.

"Stop all of this" I heard my dad yell. Not liking his daughter being attacked or maybe not liking the Alpha being attacked just maybe? 

"Switch into your human forms. All of you, now that play time is over my trainers are going to teach you everything to survive." I announced getting off of now a naked Kol. I walked up to Pat smiling to him he has became very strong since he was first turned.